Sea Hidden-Book One

Sea Hidden

By- Black__ink

Chapter One

When I closed my eyes, I dreamed of an ocean I could barely remember. The last time I had gone down to the ocean I was four years old. The season was autumn and summer was waving goodbye. I remember how happy I would get to just go have a walk down to it.

When my mum Took me down to the small island my dad lived in. I would have one hell of an adventure. The ride was long, and we had to take a cruise to arrived to it. I would always pretty much enjoy the view and stare at the water.

My mum didn't want to move in with dad cause she was afraid, afraid for me and the people from that town. It was awfully strange how she avoided people from that place.

Since I was little, I didn't pay much attention to that. But now, I'm curious and want to know why she was scared of them.

Its quiet weird, honestly. The people were afraid of her and she was afraid of them. But why, Why were they afraid of each other? That's the real question. Does my family hide a secret, a secret I was never mentioned or told about.

Well, I guess it'll stay silent like a secret. Only for now, cause I need answers. I don't want any lies. Just simple answers about the past.

-------------
I'm sorry this first chapter was like blah. Its Like 2am and I'm writing this weird story.
Can someone please comment and tell me how this chapter was?
(it would really really help me out)

Well I really Hoped you liked it :3
And btw I HAVE LOW SELF-ESTEEM WITH THIS SO BLAH SHUSH AND READ ≧∇≦

-