Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Oli Wake up." Someone whispered and shook me softly. I lazily mumbled 'go away' and tried getting comfortable, but I hit myself.

"Son of a duck!" I rubbed my Elbow, aunt kat watched with amusement and chuckled.

"I got your stuff into your New room, so lets go inside and you can sleep all you want." she smiled and got out the car.

I somehow managed to go inside the house. I smiled, it looked so beautiful. It looked like those Beach vintage houses with ocean decorations. "Your room is this way Oli." Kat interrupted me from my thoughts.

"oh okay." I followed her to The attic and stared at my room with amazement. "Thank you," I smiled "I'm gonna rest up so night." I yawned. "okay." she smiles and walked out my room closing the door.

I propped down on the bed and let out a sigh of exhaustion. I closed my eyes and was embraced by sweet sleep.

—__Next Morning

I woke up, the sun shined down brightly through the baby blue curtains. I sat up in the soft cozy bed and got up. I went into my bathroom and ran the water. I stripped my clothing off and got inside.

The warm water made my muscles relax instantly. I scrubbed my body roughly and then finished up. I changed into some random clothes and let my ginger hair dry off.

I sat near a window and looked out. I had the temptation to go down the the beach and sit in the sand.

But I was afraid, I had this weird feeling in my gut saying 'it is a bad idea idiot'.

But then again I need to have that stubborn brain and sense of Adventure. 

I left aunt kat a note and stepped outside the house. I walked down to the puffy sand when I got close to the water a voice came from behind me.

I turned around to meet the face of a boy. He looked around my age.

He had Blue eyes, shaggy choppy dirty blonde hair and tan skin.

"Did You Say something?" i asked. "You're In my territory" He sighed. "I am??" I looked around.

"I don't see your name anywhere so..yeah not yours." I smirked.

He grabbed a stick and wrote his name on the sand. 'Jake'.

The tide came in and washed his name off quickly.

I laughed helplessly. "nice to meet ya jake. I'm olive." I smiled at him.

"ha...ha" he gave me sarcastic laughs. I giggled. "crap I gotta go." I mentally cursed.

"what? Why??" he whined. "we'll meet up later, right here at Night." I waved and ran home. 

When I got home. Aunt kat was making lunch and we ate in silence. In eerie creepy silence.

When I was done I excused myself and left to my beloved room.

8:59pm. I waited for the time to speed up and it did.

Soon I had to meet up with Jake.

Can Someone Please make me a cover?? xp
I would love chuu
-Ink