Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I knew Kat wasn't going to let me go, so I locked my rooms door, made my bed look as if I was on it and turned the lights off.

I got out through the window and left it open. I jumped down onto the soft sand, and went Back to the spot we agreed to meet up.

I sat down and starred at the Moon high up in the sky reflecting itself on the dark ocean,  Soon Jake arrived .

"Hello." I smiled "Hey, I brought someone along if you don't mind." he smiled back. "nah I don't." A smirk grew on my lips.

"Meet My Friend aka Best friend Niall." He pointed to the blonde.

"Hi!" I waved like a little girl which caused them both to chuckle. "Take a seat, the sand is so comfy." I giggled.

They both joined and sat down. "So why are people so strange in this village?" I asked. "Just some legend." Niall Sniffed. " I wanna hear it!" I looked at both of them eagerly.

"Well They Have this tale that Mer-people live here In human forms and they pry off us trying to mate with a humans. To create a Half human-Half mermaid folk." Jake muttered. "So why do people give other people looks?" I ask.

"You see Long ago Their was peace between mer-folk and humans in this village. But There was this man. He was obsessed with them. One night the tide was huge, they say he saw a beautiful woman, she was Just watching the water.

The man had an affair with her and she destroyed a family. She had a girl and then she married to this other man. The guy who was obsessed with mer-folk, didn't like it. So later that night, he went into the tied and drowned. " Niall finished the story.

"What A Idiot." I snorted.  "So people basically believe in Mermaids?" I laughed. "Yeah, and some of us who had our secret discovered think were freaks." Jake Crossed his arms .

I nod and stare at them. "I should Head home, its getting late. I'll see ya later guys." I say getting up and walking away.

"night!" Niall yells as I disappear of into the distance.

.

When I got Home, I climbed up Quietly To my room.

I Slide the window down and roll on to my bed.

I close my eyes and soon fall asleep thinking of that story of how mer-folk existed.

Hi c: You reached the end of this chapter. So hows it going?
Meh you might just skip through this >,< hehe but yeah, and the time is 5am cx  Thanks for reading!

And should I update??

-Ink