Chapter 8

Chapter 8

When I was done swimming I felt great, My muscles felt so strong.

I got home and took a shower, My red hair seemed less red more like a light brown color.

My eye looked more vibrant hazle, I changed quickly and Blasted music In my room.

I sat near my window and tapped it patiently waiting for the sun to set.

"Olive! Sirena Is here to see you!!" My aunt yelled.

Great....

I put my volume down and opened my door for her.

"What Do You Need?" I asked, "Jakes missing...I haven't seen him since school, He wasn't at Nialls neither. I'm worried." She Mumbled.

"Lets Go Look For Him, he might be at the beach." I smile at her.

She nods and we both storm out the house.

"Ha! Freak!!" Someone yells in a distance.

I look at sirena as we approach the yells and laughs.

"Jake!" she yells and runs over to him.

He was all bruised up and bloody. "What the fuck! Alex, get away from him!" Sirena Holds jake up with her hand.

"Hey, you!" I make the guy turn to me. I smirk and punch him in his eye socket. He falls to the ground holding his eye in pain.

"Don't Come near them." I growl at him.

His friends pick him up and leave carrying him.

"You okay jakie?" I look at jake

"No..Can You Take me to your house?" He grunts while getting up.

"No, You're coming home with me!" Sirena Whines.

"Sirena..Go Home And Work On something else. I need to talk To her its important." He scolds at her.

"Why Are you Choosing Her Over me?! I thought I was the Most important thing to yo-"

She was cut off by him "I Said Go Home now!"

"Fine. Go with Her." She slaps him and walks off.

"Let me take you to my house and patch you up." I help him walk slowly.

"So how did that jerk Get to you?" I ask. "Just uhm Stuff." He mutters. 'Yeah when you mean by 'Stuff' Is you being a water creature', I think.

When we got to my house, I snuck Him inside quickly and grabbed the first aid-kit.

I quickly patched and cleaned all his cuts.

"You Hungry?" I ask. "No, I don't want to be a burden. I need to Get home and see how Sirena is doing." He gets up and stumbles to my window.

"Be Careful!" I Whisper-yell at him.

"I will." He jumps out, soon I see him running in the direction of his home.

-TimeSkip

"I'm going out tonight oli."Aunt fixes her black dress.

"okay." I smile at her, "A date?" I ask.

"No, Work Meeting." She walks out her room.

"ah okay, goodbye." I wave as she leaves to the car.

When she pulls out the drive way, I slam the door shut and run to her room.

I go through her closet and Find A black Dusty old box.

I open it and find old pictures, a small journal and some old files.

Cassandras Journal

This was mums journal, surely I'll find more about my past here.

I close the box and put it back in its place quickly.

I take the journal Up to my room and lock the door. While I take A seat on my bed I open the journal to the first page.

August 18, 1899
Today, I fell In-love with a human. He seems a bit over obsessive with us marine creatures.
His name Is Edward Brooke. -

I finished reading the first page and continued.

My eyes became wide as I read the last page.

...

Whoop its a cliffhanger!!
Yes, this chapter might've sucked but whatever.

-Ink