4

June 23rd 1994

The sunlight streamed in through my sheer white curtains, awaking me from sleep.

The day previous had been hectic and although I got drunk, I could remember the majority of what happened.

At least I thought I did.

That was until I turning from lying on my stomach to my side, coming face to face with another.

Damon.

He was lightly snoring, not yet awake. I looked down at my body to find I was naked - oh fuck. I could only presume he was the same.

I slowly moved so that I was sat upright on the bed, still covering my front with the sheets, I turned my head to look at the clock on my nightstand, 10:37.

I didn't know what time Liam was planning on coming but all I knew was that the interview was at 12 and that Damon had to be gone before Liam arrived.

I had goosebumps on my back from the cold air in my room due to it not being covered by the blanket since I sat up. I felt the hairs on my back stand up when a warm hand touched my cold back.

I flinched from the sudden contact and turned my head looking down to see Damon with his eyes slightly open, smiling at me.

"Good morning." He groggily said, lying there.

I rubbed my face with my hands and groaned, "You need to go, Liams coming over."

He snaked his arms around my exposed waist and pulled me back down to lie with him, spooning me.

I could feel his warm breath on my neck as he spoke, "Wouldn't want your boyfriend seeing me go."

"Me and Liam aren't together."

He sighed and we lead like that for a few minutes, we probably would've fallen back asleep before I realised that he really needed to go.

I got up, grabbing one of the many articles of clothing that was scattered around my bedroom floor. It was a long white shirt that reached mid thigh.

"No bra?" Damon was now lead on his side watching me, leaning his head in his hand.

"I haven't wore an actually bra in months." I laughed, buttoning up the shirt. I went rooting through my already opened draw, "you should probably start getting dressed too."

I pulled out some fresh underwear putting it on and grabbing some black cycling shorts from my floor that came to just above my knee.

I heard him start to get up as I was sat on my bed pulling up some white socks, i glanced over my shoulder and caught him stretching, he walked over to the curtain, "why do you have two curtains?"

"I'm renting here I don't own any of this shit." I told him.

"But I like natural light and it's good having the sheer white one for when I'm butt naked but don't want to get changed in the dark." I stood up to face him continuing, "much like you right now."

I threw his grey boxers which I found on the floor by my feet to him, causing him to start laughing.

"You love all this." He said making his way towards me, "come on give me a hug." He tried grabbing me whilst completely naked still.

"Oh fuck off and put something on," I giggled at his childishness, "no one wants to see it."

"You weren't saying that last night." He smirked whilst putting the boxers on.

My head shot up at his comment.

I didn't usually have one night stands where we went the full way. I'm not frigid but I don't usually sleep with people. I'm a suck you off in the bathroom type of gal. In total my body count is probably at 4 people now with Damon - but that's normal for a 21 year old, right?