1

June 15th 1994

"O'reyt, I'm in the mood to get pissed." Declared Liam.

"You're always in the mood to get pissed." You rolled your eyes at the obnoxious Gallagher.

The six of you, Liam, Noel, Bonehead, Guigsy and Tony, had just finished the recording of the song Up In The Sky, thankfully.

It'd been tough recording it, Noel was very precise on how it should sound and got mad at even the littlest mistake. It had caused quite a few fall outs between the brothers as the other four sat there uncomfortably just trying to finish up.

But finally you had done it. That is until tomorrow when you were to start on Columbia.

"Where we going then?" Bonehead questioned with a chuckle.

"Here there and everywhere, my friend!" Liam nonsensically exclaimed quoting the Beatles.
He was walking in front on his own backwards.

I let a giggle escape my lips to which Liam smirked at me, looking me up and down through his yellow tinted frames he slowed down, pushing tony out of his way, who was walking next to me, and slung his arm over my shoulder.

"You'll get pissed wiv me, won't you, Astrid?"

"I'm always down for a drink."

So as a band we agreed to let loose and enjoy ourselves.

"Listen, lads," Tony started, "I've gotta get home." He rubbed the back of his neck out of awkwardness.

"What?" Noel asked, "will the wife give yous a beating?"

Tony simply rolled his eyes and stayed quiet.

"Whatever, we won't be missing you." Liam shrugged as we left the drummer at the next bus stop to pass.

We walked to The Fridge since it was the closest good club in the area.

We'd been denied entrance when we first went after arriving in London and Liam dismissed it as a place for "posh twats" but since our last single, Supersonic, did well in the charts we wanted to take our bets on getting in.

Apparently all the famous folk went, at least that's what I read in EMI a while ago. I was wanting to meet the likes of the rich and famous, bask in their glory for a while and imagine I was one of them.

The bouncer was nice. He looked the lads up and down, in their usual Adidas attire, and then me in my black mini dress and tights, raising his eyebrow at my bright red hair.
After arriving in London I decided to dye and cut my long, dark hair after seeing a picture of Miki Berenyi on a magazine in Tesco. Of course I didn't escape ridicule from the lads.

He let us in with no fuss and alas we were to get drunk.

The boys went straight to the bar, I grabbed Noel by the sleeve, "I'm off to find a bathroom don't wait up." He nodded in response.

After what felt like forever, I found a bathroom, it was small and had three cubicles, all graffitied with different coloured markers and stickers.

I examined myself in one of the two small mirrors above the sinks. My freshly dyed hair was vibrant and I applied a darker red to my lips, smudging my eyeliner a bit to give it the grunge effect that had been dominating the world as of recent.

Two girls came stumbling in, one skinny, tall blonde and the other a equally pretty brunette. They payed no attention to me and giggled their way to the stall on the left leaving their stall door open.

In confusion I stayed for a moment to see what was happening.

I saw the blonde take a small bag from her bra, the brunette recruited a key out of her purse and scooped some of the bags white contents out placing it on the toilet seat.