3

June 22nd 1994

"Alright lads," Noel started, "and lady - of course" he corrected looking to me with a smile which I appreciated, "we've finally done with all the hard bits so we can let loose."

"If we haven't been letting loose already can somebody tell me what the bloody hell Liams like when he's let loose?" Bonehead joked with the group which earned a chuckle from everyone except Liam who just rolled his eyes.

"In no time fellas we'll be the kings and queen of rock'n'roll." He said cheersing his drink with the lot of us.

We were back at The Fridge, celebrating the completion of recording the album, we were yet to name and Noel was to go back to the studio for the rest of the week to finish the mixing and editing, but as far as the rest of us were concerned it was done.

I chugged back my Jäger Bomb and stood up, "I'm getting a bloody refill." I explained to them

No one really payed any mind as they were too busy getting pissed themselves.

I pulled down my tight, plain black mini dress that had a slit in the left thigh, I had fishnet tights on and thick, black creepers that increased my short height by a few centimetres making me more confident. My red hair was its natural straight self resting comfortably on my shoulders, slightly frizzy but what're you gonna do?

I left my Adidas jacket at the table leaving my arms bare showing the spaghetti straps. The dress showed off my curves perfectly, in the British music scene at the moment women we very masculine and didn't wear feminine outfits, as seen with Justine Frischmann from the band elastica. So I enjoyed dressing feminine which is why I usually wore skirts. It felt refreshingly seductive. And I liked the attention I received for it.

"Two more jäger bombs please, sir" I said to the barman, batting my long eyelashes.

"Make it four." A voice next to me interjected. I turned to see the familiar face of Damon.

"Well, well, well," I started, smirking, "how's it going Albarn?"

"All good, Arlo." He cheekily smiled back, "I don't need to ask you based on how you're acting." He raised a brow.

"We're celebrating." I said before downing one of the multiple jäger bombs the Barman placed in the are in front of me.

He took one as well, following suit by drinking it all before speaking, "You with that Gallagher again then?"

"That 'Gallagher' is my band mate. And yes, the lot of us are here." I rolled my eyes picking up what is now my third drink of the night.

"Am I gonna have to worry about him stealing you away from me again?" He took the drink from my hands, chugging it himself.

I did the same with the last one, "I shouldn't think so." I smirked to him.

I asked the bartender for a vodka and coke and Damon asked for a gin and tonic, we got our drinks and he quickly dragged me to the back table where we were sat the week previously.

The lads were sat in the same order as the last time, they must come here often if they have their own designated order, I was greeted with smiles when Damon pushed me next to Graham again.

"Alright Astrid?" Graham asked, unsure if he got my name right or not.

"Yeah thanks, Graham." I smiled to the pretty boy.

"You best be careful bringing this one around after last time." Alex said lighting a fag and offering me one to which I took.

"What's that meant to mean?" I raised my eyebrow at his cheekyness.