telling tom youre a little

You and Tom have been together for about four months now and you've been keeping a huge secret from him. You were a little. You knew Tom knew nothing about it, or so you thought. Tom quickly caught on when you would start to slip so he would spy on you and watch you color, hangout with your secret stuffies, eat with your little plate and cup and that, he even heard you talk and he thought it was adorable.

Tom came home from a meeting one day with a stuffie for you. You immediately saw it and got excited yet confused.

"I have to tell you something."

"What is it?" He asked as he sat down at the table with the stuffie.

"Um, I'm a little." He opened up his arms so you went over to him and sat on him.

"I know you are, Love. I saw you coloring and being extra cute." You always thought you were pretty good at hiding it.

"That's why I got you this." He said handing you the stuffed snake.

"I'll take care of you." He said as you hugged him.

"You'll be my daddy?" You slightly whispered.

"Of course I will." You hugged him even tighter with the stuffed snake between yous.

"Thank you, Daddy."

"You're welcome, Princess."

You got a Daddy and a new stuffie out of it, it was a win win.