youre in an accident

Male & Female OC

You've always had a liking towards cars so when you were able to actually drive one you were ecstatic.

"If you get hurt-" Tom started as you were hugging him.

"Let me have fun!"

"I am! I just don't want you hurt!" You slightly rolled your eyes and kissed him.

"I'll be okay." He nodded so you got in the car and went zooming.

Tom and a few other people that were watching knew that it was surely not going to end well some how.

You were going straight down the road really fast when you lost control of the steering wheel and the car flipped. Tom was the first one over to you and got you out of the car.

"Y/N!"

"What?" You snapped.

He grabbed you and apparated to St. Mungo's where you got fixed. Tom apparated the both of you back home and you stormed upstairs with him right behind of you.

"Why are you mad at me?" He asked even though he already knew why.

"I was perfectly okay!"

"You're joking! The car flipped, Y/N!" He yelled as you got fresh clothes.

"I was okay!"

"I know you wanted to drive a car since forever and now you did and you got hurt."

"You didn't have to do all that." You've always hated when people helped you, especially when you got hurt so this really upset you.

"Y/N." You glanced at him and went into the bathroom so he followed you.

"I didn't want to possibly loose you. I helped you for myself and you a little bit." He said causing you to slightly smile.

"Thank you."

"It was my pleasure." You buried your face into him and hugged him.