he comforts you after a break up

You and your boyfriend were obviously not doing so hot and everybody knew it. Yous fought almost everyday about little things. He thought he deserved better so he broke up with you. Tom found you in the common room, laying on the couch with a tear stained face.

"What's wrong, Love?" He asked as he made his way over to you.

"He broke up with me." You murmured as he sat on the coffee table in front of you. Tom hated your boyfriend from day one and your boyfriend hated Tom so they never got along. That was also one of the reasons why your boyfriend broke up with you.

"He said it was my fault and that he deserved somebody who actually loved him." That made Tom even more made You did everything for the boy, literally everything and it was your fault, okay.

"Don't listen to him. You deserve somebody who'll actually love you." Tom said as he crouched down in front of you and moved your hair. He may have been very upset about the whole thing, but he was also happy considering that he's fancied you for awhile now.

"Like you?" You asked as you grabbed Tom's hand from your hair.

"Y/N-"

"I know you fancy me, Tom."

"Y/N, you literally just got out of a relationship." You've also liked Tom for some time now, but tried pushing it away because you thought he would never go for someone like you until you found out that he fancied you last year.

"You'll actually love me." You murmured.

"I know I will. You need to be single for a bit."

"I wanna be with you!" He smiled and shook his head.

"You can be with me in a month." You stuck out your pinky so he hooked it with his.

"I love you, Tommy." You said as you pulled him closer to you so you could hug him.

"I love you, Y/N."