baking

Male and Female oc

You wanted to make brownies. You actually just wanted brownies, you didn't want to make them.

"What are you doing?" Tom asked as you just looked at the glass pan to put the brownie batter in that you didn't even start.

"I want brownies, but I don't wanna make them. See my struggle?" You questioned as you looked at him.

"Let's make brownies then." He said as he grabbed the box of brownies from the cupboard.

You groaned and watched as he looked at the box. He told you what to get out so that's what you did.

"You crack the eggs!" You exclaimed when Tom handed you the eggs.

"Hold them for a minute!" You groaned, but did as told.

You made Tom do the whole thing, you supervised as you liked to call it.

"You're doing great, Babe!" You beamed as he put the brownie batter into the glass pan.

He just slightly smiled and shook his head as he scrapped the bowl clean.

"I'll take that." You said grabbing the bowl and spatula when he was going to put it in the sink.

You extra cleaned the bowl and spatula as Tom put the glass pan with the brownie batter into the oven. He turned around to face you as you had your entire face in the bowl licking it.

"Babe?" You hummed and put the bowl down from your face.

You handed Tom the bowl and spatula so he put it in the sink.

"You're face is all dirty." He muttered.

You quickly grabbed his face and rubbed your face on his cheek causing him to groan and try and push you off of him.

"Stop it! You're getting me dirty!" You pulled away and smiled at him.

"You look cute." You smiled as he wiped his face off with a wet rag.

"I always do." He grabbed your jaw and cleaned your face as you got closer to him.

"You look cute too. Help me clean up." You smiled at that and helped him clean up the slight mess on the counter.

{an: I love Tom, thank you for listening}