youre a muggle

Male and Female ocs

It was about an hour after Tom killed his father and he was walking around London. You were at a park sitting on the swings since you had nothing to do.

"Why do you seem so sad?" Tom asked seeing you causing you to look at him.

"Bored, that's all." You shrugged getting up.

You were about to leave when a guy who bully's you came up to you. Back over at the swings Tom watched what was happening, he was going to follow you, but stopped when the guy stopped you.

"Where do you think you're going?" When you didn't answer the guy pushed you causing you to stumble back.

The guy pushed you a few more times while smirking. You just let him since you were so tired of it. The guy tried and tired and tried to get you to fight back, but you wouldn't so he gave up. You turned around and went the other way, but got stopped by Tom.

"Excuse me." You repeated yourself about five times before getting fed up.

"Excuse me!" You shoved Tom out of the way only to get your wrist grabbed. Right when he actually took in your appearance he stared at you for god knows how long.

"I'm Tom Riddle." He said.

"Y/N Y/L/N." You said causing him to slightly smile.

Yous sat back on the swings and talked for god knows how long just enjoying each other's company.