Help💦

Ship: Jinminhope (smut)
Top: Jimin & Jhope
Bottom: Jin
Words: 1073
A/N: I just want to tell you that this is my first time writing 3some so it might not good as you expect and I hope I don't disappointed you with your request.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jhope's Pov

I'm so sick of the Jin hyung's moan and Jimin's groan. Are they sex addict or what they always fuck everywhere they can except during the performance but sometimes they also fuck backstage too and I'm so proud of Jin hyung that he can dance perfectly after their hot session.

Sometimes I wonder will they allow me to join them if I ask. You might said my crazy to want to join them but I have a crush on Jin hyung since I first meet him.

But because of I'm such a scary cat and an idiot not to tell him how I feel that's why that shorty took a chance to be with him. Tbh everyone was really jealous when Jimin told us that he and Jin hyung are dating because we all have a crush on Jun hyung. Everyone don't understand what does Jimin have and we don't that make hyung choose him over us.

I think I'll confess to hyung tonight. I know he will reject it but I just want him to know how I feel toward before I'm die and at least he knows someone to talk to if Jimin cheat on him.

I walk toward Jin hyung room but was greet by his moan.

"Aish again why they so addict to it. It's not like they'll die if they don't fuck for one day." I shook my head.

I decided to go to Suga room and talk with him about these two sex addictor (idk if this word is exist or not so it's not please tell me😁) but the luck is not on my side I trap myself and fall into their room.

'They are having sex but they don't even bother to lock the door. They so shameless.' I thought in my head.

"A-agh H-hobi come and h-help me to fill my mouth." Hyung said difficultly since Jimin was pounced into him roughly.

"W-what you saying?" I heard it but I just want him to say that again what if I misheard it.

"He said come in and fill his mouth with your cock." Jimin said annoy.

"Can I?"

"Ofc and hurry up I really want to fill my two little hole with two big fat cock."

'I didn't misheard him right? Ahhh I want me to fill him up I won't leave the golden chance like this.' I was screaming in my head.

I then close the door and lock it afraid that the others will us and join us.

I walk toward his bed and strip myself and jump on his bed.

"Open your little mouth sweetie and show daddy how much you want my cock inside your soft and warm mouth." Idk where my courage from to said this thing out.

"Yah I'm his daddy not you don't dare to call yourself daddy for my baby ever again." Jimin scold at me.

"I'm allow to fuck his little mouth so it meant I'm his daddy too." I said and thrust a bit hard and his hyung throat but he didn't gag a bit maybe he used to it.

"Even he allowed you to fuck his mouth it doesn't mean that you're his daddy he just want to fill himself up. You're lucky that you trap into our room before I call Tae to help to fill my baby." Jimin said while thrusting so hard made him moan which send a vibrate to my cock.

Wait did he just said he about to call Tae so it meant they used to do it other members but not me.

"It's just a maknae that used to fuck my baby and you are the very luckiest hyung that get to fuck my baby." Jimin said.

"What? Did you just read my mind?"

"I don't need to read your mind your face is obvious telling what you thought." He chuckle.

Then I feel the air hitting my cock. I look at hyung and see him take my dick out of his mouth.

"Hyung why you took it out it feel so warm inside you." I whine.

"Yah I know. And can you two stop talking and fuck me like I want now. I'm tired of hearing you guys arguing." Hyung said with little dominant voice.

"As you wish baby. Hyung do your job now to satisfy my needy baby."

I look into Jimin's eyes and he nodded signal me to thrust at the same time with him.

He both thrust hard into hyung needy hole which make him arch his back. He moan out only to send a vibrate to my erection.

"Ahhhh hyung I'm cumming." Jimin and I said and fill hyung with our cum.

We wait until there's no any cum come out and pull out.

"Ah it's amazing hyung." I said and lift my face up to see Jimin take his phone and capture hyung hole that full of his cum and some are dropping  down his hole. He's so dirty.

"Did you always capture him everytime you fill him up? " I asked and he didn't answer me only show his phone right at my face.

My eyes widen to see that folder full of hyung pictures that was fill up by Jimin cum and it has more than 10000 pictures and the folder name is ♡ My work out result♡

"You're so dirty." I said make the disgusting face.

"Btw why did you take these?"

"Just to masturbat when we far from each other." He said.

I about to said something but interrupted by the door knock.

"Jimin~ah why didn't you call me to help hyung again huh or Jungkook already there." It's Tae.

"Yah what I'm standing right behind you." It's Jungkook.

"If I'm here and you here so who would be inside." Tae said then he scream.

"FUCK JIMIN WHO THE FUCK INSIDE THERE WITH YOU OPEN THE DOOR NOW." Tae said and banging on the door.

Jimin got up and open the door make the two maknae widen their eyes.

"Why don't you call us and call Hobi hyung instead huh?" Jungkook asked.

"Aish long story. So do you guys want it then we can ask hyung." I think I misheard them.

"Hyung can you take two more cocks." Jimin asked.

"Up to you daddy."

Let say I can't confess to him again😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hehe how was it? I hope I don't disappointed you with your request😁.