The Party Invitation

Start from the beginning

"Really?" I asked.

Then I turned to Sonic and asked him if this is true. "That is of course true." Sonic said. "When I came to your school, I saw what happened and I was pissed off at what this Lila girl did to you, I was so mad to the point of being controlled by some dark butterfly."

"It's an Akuma, Sonic." I said.

"Right, the Akuma," Sonic said. "I stand firm and the Akuma had left me."

"Isn't that cool, Marinette?" Ayla said. "And now he is living in your house to take care of you."

"That's because my parents are murdered." I said trying not to cry but still letting out a sniffle. "They were out delivering pastries last night, when Sonic ran on top of their car to escape some mad magician who then killed them."

I started shedding a few tears while Sonic started to tell the rest of the story.

"Her parents before they're fully destroyed, gave me a golden ring which was supposed to be useful for something but did not know what." Sonic explained. "Then when Marinette was at the bus stop crying, the Akuma nearly attacked her and I had to destroy it with my spin dash and that's how Marinette met me."

"Marinette, I am sorry about what happened to your parents." Ayla said.

"It's not your fault, Ayla." I sniffed. "Whoever is that magician is nothing more than a complete bastard."

"By the way, Adrien actually did told me about that," Ayla said. "And he said he wants to make it up for you by inviting you and all of us to the party."

"Wait, he wants to invite me and you guys to a party?" I asked Ayla.

"Yes he does." Ayla said. "So you better be ready, find what to wear, and I'll see you there."

"See you there too." I said as I then hanged up and started freaking out. "Oh no, I'm so screwed."

"What's wrong with that?" Sonic asked. "This is the time where you express your feelings for Adrien."

"Are you freakin crazy?" I said. "First of all, Adrien has been out with Kagami  lately and second, I'm nothing more than a clutz in front ever since I've fallen in love with him."

So Sonic said "It's not gonna be easy but I help you practice."

Third person P.O.V

So then they went to the bedroom and Sonic dresses up as Adrien completed with a blonde wig and some of Adrien's clothes. "Alright if you want to let Adrien know that you love him," Sonic said. "Then let's pretend I am Adrien and you wanna express your love."

"Um Okay," Marinette said listening to Sonic. "Then what am I supposed to do?"

"Then you walk towards me and say 'I love you.' " Sonic explained.

So Marinette walked towards Sonic pretending to think he's Adrien and grabbed both Sonic's hands, but she was scared to say the words. "I can't do this Sonic," Marinette said as she got extremely nervous. "I'm scared"

"You can do this," Sonic said encouraging her. "I believe in you Marinette."

"Uh I.., um," Marinette kept muttering until she finally said on the top of her voice. "I LOVE YOU, ADRIEN!"

"You did it Marinette," Sonic said. "I knew you can do this."

"I did it?" Marinette said. "I did it!"

Sonic and Marinette hi fived each other and they knew they were ready...

Well, almost.

Sonic was pleased but then he smelled something pretty weird to him. "What's that smell." Sonic said as he realizes it was coming from his pocket and pulls out what appears to be cologne.

"Adrien the fragrance?" Sonic said. "I didn't know Adrien was a brand too."

"His father, Gabriel Argste is very rich." Marinette said. "So Adrien is not only a fashion model but he's also a brand too, so he got a lot of fans who adore him so much that I have to hide him while wearing nothing but pajamas."

"Well don't get me started on my toxic portion of fans," Sonic said. "They over glorify my Genisis days and made some of the worst OC's on the planet."

Marinette looked surprised. "Wow, that really gave you an hard time, didn't they?" She asked.

"Yep they do." Sonic said. "They can be really hard on me."

Then he took a good look at the cologne again and noticed something. "That's funny," Sonic said. "The label on thing says that it's radient, carefree, dreamy..."

"Adrien." Marinette suddenly said right of nowhere because what Sonic said put her into daydreaming.

Then she attempted to grab Sonic's hands thinking he was Adrien. "No, No, No," Sonic cried. "I'm not Adrien, I'm telling you."

Then he zoomed away outside of the window causing Marinette to snap out of it.

Then Tikki peaked out of Marinette's pocket asking "What did you do to him."

Marinette answered "We're just practicing expressing my feelings for Adrien for his party and.... I don't know what I did."

Author's Note:

Sorry It took me a long time because of the stress that's going on, but all I have to say I hope you all did have a nice spring break and there will be more chapters to come soon.