Y/N POV

I woke up on Yeji's shoulder. I looked at the time. Aish it's late. I looked at Yeji.

"Sorry baby but I have to go..." I said sadly to her.

"Oh... ok..." Yeji said sadly and gave me a kiss and a hug.

I said bye and I went to my place. I was hoping that I would come across Jungkook again like I always do for some reason.

It looks good and I haven't seen Jungkook yet. I saw my place right up ahead and I went inside. I went into my room and slept on my bed.

TIME SKIP: SPRING BREAK IS OVER NOW GOING BACK TO SCHOOL
Y/N POV:
I went inside of the school. Wow... feels weird to be back here. I got my books and I went into first period. Ugh why can't this year just be over already. It's so boring now in school. There's also new girls checking out the school. I heard that there's one group called Red Velvet and another BlackPink. Why do they sound like pretty girl names...

I spaced out during class and I went to second period. I saw one of the members from Red Velvet sitting there. I guess her name was Irene since the teacher in here said she will be shadowing. Ugh now I have to make a good example. I scored closer to Yeji since we sat next to each other.

Then third period. I saw one of the girls from BlackPink. Since the teacher had her introduce herself her name was Jennie. She looked like the type to call everyone a thot or a slut. I ignored her and then this period went by.

Fourth period I saw another member. Her name was Jisoo and she looked really pretty but obviously Yeji won for me. I ignored her also but she kept bugging me since I sat towards the back of the classroom. I was tempted to say what do you want but I decided not to and just ignored her.

Fifth period was somewhat interesting but I got a free period out of it. Irene was causing beef with Yoongi and honestly it was kinda funny. It was only a free period because the teacher spent hours trying to get them to stop. Guess our teacher didn't wanna spend three minutes to send them to the principal's office...

Then it was lunch. The day was going by pretty quickly since shadow students were here. It passes time taking up to thirty minutes for everyone to introduce themself. It was nice but I sat down at my table. I sat in between Ryujin and Yeji. We talked and talked and obviously ate and ate. But then something happened.

"DON'T TOUCH ME'" Irene yelled at Yoongi. Damn... never knew Yoongi was so touchy.

"Damn I'm not Jesus Christ..." Yoongi said backing up with his hands up in the air.

I looked at the girl that was spitting them up. Wait... we're friends! It's obviously Kang Seulgi. I wanted to say hi but I think right now is the wrong time. Then lunch ended.

I went to my second to last period. I saw Jennie here again. She looked like she didn't wanna be here but don't we all not wanna be here. I looked at the board and pretended to take notes but I was actually just drawing. I wasn't even paying attention but just spacing out so I looked like I was paying attention to the teacher.

Then it was time for last period. I saw a different girl this time. I guess her name was Wendy or something. She was also from Red Velvet. She had an outgoing personality and she was also a crackhead. She seems like a good friend but sadly I won't see her again from now.

I then packed my homework up getting ready to leave this prison.

The bell rang and it was time to leave. I walked with ITZY like normal and my house came up. I gave Yeji a kiss goodbye and I told the members bye. I went inside of my room and did my homework lazily. I wish spring break was longer. It was only two weeks... I need like five weeks to have reached maximum relaxation. But I guess schools don't care about the students' health.

I fell asleep since I was really drained and tired.

*********______________________*********

Hello!

So Chapter 2 is going to be a little longer and you'll have to wait a little longer also for new parts. I am going to be working on another one so stay tuned for that. I also read Chapter 1 and I realized all of the mistakes in it so I hope you understood what I was trying to say. I don't usually reread the things that I write so that's why there's a lot of mistakes. Anyways I'll see you later and stay tuned for the next one!