Y/N POV

I went to Yejis house and I knocked on the door. She answered it meaning she was home alone. I stepped inside and she dragged me to her bedroom. She pushed me onto the bed and locked her door. She stripped me first and then herself. I kept smirking at her.

She started to make out with me first and then started to finger me. She went slowly with one finger and I moaned a little bit. Then she inserted two and went really fast. I moaned a lot as she proceeded to enter all of her fingers.

She started to do a slight grind on me and made out with me some more shoving all four fingers inside and going really fast.

"Yeji ahh I might cum..." I whimpered.

She started to slow down.

"Oh not yet baby..." she said to me with a smirk.

She just started to make out with me more. And then she started to finger me again. All four fingers again and really fast. I moaned a lot and still didn't cum. I moaned really long and loud... and then I cummed. She swallowed it.

"Wow you taste so good..." she said to me.

I smirked and we started to make out. Then she stopped and we both got dressed.

"Did you like it baby?..." Yeji said with a smirk knowing I'll say yes.

"Yes I loved it!" I said making her happy.

I waved goodbye to her and I walked home. I went inside and went into my room. I fell on my bed and couldn't sleep at all. Wow... I really had sex with one of the most popular girls in the school.