ITZY YEJI POV

I was already at school hanging out with Ryujin, Lia, Chaeryong and Yuna. I was laughing because Yuna had said something funny but then there was this girl that wouldn't stop looking at me. I waved a 'hi' but my eye brows were curled up in a confused gesture. She waved hi and she quickly went to first period.

All of the periods before lunch went by. Finally lunchtime. I've been so hungry all day. I walked to the cafeteria and I got my lunch. We sat at our usually table and started to talk. I noticed that same girl looking at me. I tried to ignore her and I continued to pay attention to my group.

Then it was the end of the day. I was about to start walking home until I saw that girl drop something important. It was an ID card. I picked it up and looked at it.

Name: Y/N
Phone Number: ***-***-****

Hmm... I could call it since she's already long gone now. I decided to walk back home while saying goodbye to my group. I kept looking at the ID card and she was beautiful. Maybe I could welcome her into our group since I'm the leader. Agh stop getting distracted. I continued to walk home and went inside. I only walk because it feels nice to get some fresh air. I went into my room and sat on my bed and called the number.

Y/N:
"Hello? Who is this?"

Me:
"Oh hello... It's Yeji. You seemed to have dropped your ID and I decided to call the number on it. When could I give this back to you?"

Y/N:
"Oh... I knew I was missing something. Anyways I'll see you tomorrow at school. I'll be by locker 59 so you can meet me there."

Me:
"Oh alright. See you tomorrow."

I hung up and sighed. Ahh shit my homework. I decided to work on my homework for a little bit but then I got ready for bed and fell asleep since it was so late.