CHAPTER 2: JUNGKOOK POV

I dragged Y/N to my place when I saw her. She kept punching me and slapping me to let go but I didn't. I went inside of my place and I took her to my room. I threw her on the bed and took off my shirt. I locked the door.

"Ew." Y/N said looking away.

"Oh it'd be better if you looked at me princess..." I said to her.

Then she kicked me in the balls and quickly ran out of the place. I couldn't catch her in time but I already knew she was long gone now. Fuck... I messed up. How can I get her?

Y/N POV:
I quickly ran to Yeji's place and I knocked. Her mom opened the door and when she saw me she called Yeji over.

"Yeji ahh it's one of your friends!!" She said calling Yeji.

Yeji came over and gave me a hug. I went inside and we went to her room. I told her all about what Jungkook tried to do to me. Yeji looked angry but I told her that I was fine and he did nothing to me.

I stayed here for awhile because I had nothing else to do. I fell asleep on her shoulder.

JUNGKOOK POV:
I went downstairs and decided to go to Jin's place. I stormed over there and I bashed on the door as a knock. Jin opened it.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" Jin said yelling at me as I stepped inside.

"Are you with Y/N?" I said looking at him angrily.

"No why would I." Jin said in a little bit of a disgusted face.

"Oh I don't know. Maybe it's because she's taken and she also helped you when Chanyeol and Kai were beating you up?!" I said almost crying.

"Jeez we're just friends. Calm your horses Jungkook." Jin said laughing.

"I'm just tired of being alone and I want someone. I want someone like her. She pretty but she hangs out with girls a lot." I said not noticing the important details.

"Then I think that's why she doesn't wanna hang out with you." Jin said.

"What makes you think that..." I said disappointed.

"She hangs out with girls a lot so she's probably gay." He said looking at me.

I sighed and I left his place without saying a word.

Then I went to my place again. I sighed long and deep. What am I going to do? It's Y/N's last year here and she's going to leave me. What the hell do I do. I need her in my life. I want her.