Y/N POV

I felt really dumb for dropping my ID card but I met Yeji at locker 59.

"Oh hey." She said locking her gaze on me while handing my ID to me.

I blushed a little and responded "Thank you so much..." I said with gratitude.

"Yeah. But anyways I was wondering if you'd like to join our group called ITZY. If you want to your friends can also come along." Yeji said smiling right after.

"Oh I would love to!" I said trying to hide my fangirling self.

"Alright meet us at table 5. See you there!" Yeji said while walking off.

All of the periods passed and lunch came by. I went to my normal table and told Dahyun and Sana that we got invited to ITZY. They are all excited and I guided them. I sat down at table 5. I couldn't stop staring at Yeji.

"Oh yay! Ahh I love meeting new people." One of the members said energetically.

"Why don't we all introduce ourselves?" Yeji said with a smile quickly looking at me but then looking the other way.

We all introduced ourselves and for some reason Yeji loved my name. We all talked and ate.

"We rented a dance studio not to far from here. Would you guys like to join us in dancing after school?" Ryujin said.

"Sure!" Dahyun, Sana and I said.

Then the day ended. I got all of ITZY's numbers and Ryujin sent me the address to the dance studio. I walked there with Dahyun and Sana.

We went inside and saw them already practicing. I put my backpack down and I started to have fun dancing with them. They were teaching me a dance that they really wanted me to try so I learned it. We were here for hours and hours but it was fun yet tiring.

I finally learned the dance and I executed it. It looked almost perfect to me but to the skilled dancers also known as ITZY it probably looked sloppy and stiff. I tried not to get full of myself and continued to dance. Then I finished the dance and everyone was clapping. I wasn't really out of breath and I looked at them clapping.

"That was really good!" Yeji said to me.

I looked at her and smiled. "Thank you" I said.

Then it was 6 PM. I told everyone that I had to get going and I got my backpack and started to head home. I had a smile stuck on my face for the whole walk because I was able to become friends with Yeji. I wonder if we will be friends forever.

I arrived in front of my home and went inside going upstairs into my room. I took out my homework and started to do it. It was really hard and I had to leave a few answers with a question mark because it was confusing.

I got ready for bed and fell into a deep sleep on top of my bed.