YUNA POV

I was walking to school with Lia and Ryujin. I was trying to make them feel happy with me acting happy although I was really drained. Tomorrow is the beginning of Spring Break so I won't have to come back to school for two weeks.

We arrived at school and I went inside. I saw something kinky...

Y/N POV:
Yeji slammed me against the locker and started to make out with me. I liked it so I did the same back. Then she stopped and she pulled away.

"Meet me at my house after school later tonight..." Yeji said to me winking and going to her locker.

Holy shit. That was AMAZING. I smiled and I opened my locker getting my first period books out. Yuna was teasing me.

YUNA POV:

"EHEHEHEH" I said tapping Y/N's shoulder constantly.

"Ugh stop annoying me will you." She said while laughing. (Y/N meant it as a joke so that's why she's laughing.)

I laughed while still annoying her.

Classes went by pretty smoothly but then it was time for lunch. I heard there were some students who are looking into the school. It's ITZY's last year here so we won't get to see them ever again if they join. (ITZY also includes Y/N and Dahyun and Sana) I walked into the lunchroom and walked to our table. I saw them. They looked kinda hot but still not my type.

Y/N POV:

"So I guess they call themselves TXT." I said explaining to them.

"Sounds weird..." Ryujin said doing a small shrug and then eating.

"It means Tomorrow by Together. I'm friends with Beomgyu by the way." I said to them.

"Don't worry Yeji I'm gay..." I said to Yeji while keeping her close to me by having my arm around her waist.

She looked relieved and then the lunch bell rang.

The last two periods went by really fast and we had no homework. I walked home with ITZY and I arrived at my house. I waved goodbye to them and I went inside. I went into my room and texted Yeji first thing.