ADDICTION - Teaser Trailer

"What do you want?" I asked Jacob as he followed close behind me.

He stopped and looked at my face. "I don't know. I feel something weird in my chest when you look at me. And whenever you talk I feel like my stomach is going to explode, but I want it to."

I stared at him in confusion before backing up slowly. "Okay, well I-"

"I think I'm in love." He announced suddenly.

"Excuse me?" I asked him with wide eyes.

"With you. I think I'm in love with you." He said as he walked towards me and trapped me between the hallway wall and his body. "And I'm not going to give up until you're mine."

.....

Jacob Palmer. Druggie. Addicted. Addictive. Scary. Intimidating. Sexy. Possessive.

He has been called all of the above and many more things. But all of those ones are true. He is a druggie. He is addicted, as well as addictive. He is scary and intimidating. And he is undeniably sexy. And when he found something he liked, he became SUPER possessive.

He did every drug in the book. Cocaine, nicotine, weed, you name it. But the one thing he never got addicted to was love. Sure he's had plenty of "partners", but he never cared about any of them.

But one night, one night changed everything. One night, he ran into a small, sassy, and sweet boy named Timothy.

Now, Timothy Clark has never even gone near a cigarette, let alone drugs. So, when Jacob enters his life and brings in all this trouble and drugs.

Well, Timothy better buckle up because this is going to be one hell of a ride.

.....

DISCLAIMER:

I wrote this story many years ago when I was younger and hornier, and had less knowledge of what a healthy relationship is.

The relationship between the two main characters in this story is not what a healthy relationship should look like, and I do not condone any kind of harassment.

Also I think the writing isn't that good, in my opinion.

If you decide to continue reading, thanks and I hope you enjoy. And if you decide to turn back, thanks for at least giving my story a try.

Thanks!

.....

© 2015 Copyright. MGN All Rights Reserved.