'After what just happened, now, no one realy wants to befriend me whaaa!!! Tobio your big sis is such an idiot! I want to burry myself on my stuff pandas!'

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Lunch came and rumors about Aiko making Yumiko cry spread wild fire at the entire school.

'Hey, did you hear someone made Yumiko cry'

'Eh really?'

'A first year did that?'

'Well she deserve it'

'Scary.....'

'They say you can see satan in her eyes!'

'I heard she's a beauty!'

'A cold beauty!'

'Do you think she already have a boyfriend?'

Atsumu look around and listen to every gossips the students made as he walk to the first year building, Osamu already went to the cafeteria to save a spot and he's already super hungry.

Reaching the familiar door Atsumu waste no time to call Aiko.

"Yoohoo! Aiko-chan!"

The said girl didn't notice for she is wearing her headphones. Atsumu pout at being ignored, he turn his head and saw a group of girls giggling while looking at him. He put on charming smile and wave at them, making the group squeal loudly.

This caught the atention of a certain Kageyama, as she was removing her headphone off. Looking at the group of girls at the back, one of them look at Aiko and flinch, she quickly whisper something to rest making them shut up. Now this doesn't go unnotice by Atsumu he raise a brow at the sudden silence, he look at Aiko who was also looking at the girls.

The group was avoiding her stares, Aiko then look at the front catching Atsumu's eyes. Her face lights up as she saw Atsumu.

'So cute~' Atsumu thought his heart warming up.

"Aiko-chan let's go to lunch now!"

"Hai!" Aiko got up at her seat and took out a big bento box, running out of rhe classroom.

"Where's Osamu-san?"

"He already at the cafeteria, saving a spot for us!"

"Oh is that so"

As the two walk, students whisper and points at their direction.

'Is that her?'

'That's her, that's her'

'She's the one with a scary face?'

'Can't believe she made her cry haha'

'Dude she's a beauty!'

'Hey that's Miya Atsumu right?'

'Are they dating?'

Atsumu raise a brow confuse at the constant whispering, he look at Aiko who have a emotionless face.

'Are they talking 'bout Aiko-chan?'

They reach the cafeteria and once they step foot on it everything became silent. Everyone look at two as they walk to Osamu who's waving at them at the table, beside Osamu a tall dark skin male.

As the two sat down hush whipers could be heard.

"What the hell is going on?" Osamu ask as he look around confuse.

"Apparently someone made Takegawa cry" the dark skin male said.

"Takegawa? Who's that?"

Aiko look at the dark skin male, feeling her stare he turn to her and mile offering a hand.

"Nice to meet ya. I'm Ojiro Aran. But please just call me Aran, I'm a third year"

Accepting his hand Aiko shyly and a small smile.

"Nice to meet you too, senpai. I'm Kageyama Aiko, but please call Aiko"

After introduction Aiko open up her bento that contains onigiris, tempuras, vegetables, and tamagoyaki.

"Wow! Aiko-chan! That's so many! Ya gonna eat that all!?" Atsumu ask as Oasmu drool ober the onigiris.

Smiling at them she shook her head "No. I actually made them for us to share! Aran-senpai you can share too, theres plenty!"

No wasting any time the twins dig in. Aran just look at them dissaprovingly at their manners.

"Wow! Aiko-chan this is delicous!" Atsumu said grabbing a tamagoyaki.

"Hm, hm" not able to speak with his mouth full of rice Osamu just nod.

"Haha, eat as many as you can!"

Students stare at them as they watch them eat. But they all ignore the stares and whisperings.

So this is the last chapter for this week.

I'm very sorry.

I'll try updating sooner.

Thank you~

Love you all~

Stay safe everyone!