"Yeah?" I lazily ask the crazy woman.

"What were you possibly doing that made me wait?" She asks, while I eye her blonde hair neatly straightened on her shoulder trying to think of an answer.

"Uh," I look over at my bed to see Titanic running. "Watching a movie."

For a minute, she doesn't believe me, but thankfully she chooses to let it go.

"Laura's family-"

I interrupt, not liking the subject already. "In case you haven't heard, mom, I don't want anything to do with her."

"Listen, you might not be on good terms as of this moment, but I want you to spend more time with her before you decide that you want to end this friendship of yours. You, her, and Daisy have been friends for a very long time and this could be a chance for you two to make up."

Too bad she didn't know about the times they left me out of everything.

"Where is it that her family's going?" I ask, even though I could care less. I know she'll make me go anyways.

"They are going on a camping trip out of town for the weekend, and her parents want you to come."

"Like in a tent without wifi?" I gape.
If my mother thinks I will survive out there, she is completely absurd. I won't even last ten seconds because of all the ants and spiders and creepy crawlies that i've seen in those horror movies. Next thing you know I'm going to get eaten up by one, but don't worry because once I come back as a ghost i'm going to haunt Laura and her family. She was a traitor anyways.

"Yes, Jolissa, it's a camping trip."

Well i'd like to throw you in the wilderness and see how you survive. Yeah that's right, mother. I bet you couldn't go a day without looking in the mirror or putting on pounds of mascara.

"Can I take Liam with me?" I ask out of nowhere.

I mean yeah at first he made my life hell, but it would be way better having him there- even though it'd be sort of awkward since he was the reason of Daisy and I's argument which led to Laura's betrayal- but I don't care.

"If her parents are fine with that, yes."

Dang it. I know that Laura would try her hardest to convince her parents to not let Liam tag along. But then again, at first she liked him so you never know what she may say or how she'll act since Daisy wont be there to control her.

And what about Dylan? Jesus Christ, Dylan Hernandez was the definition of perfect. Blond swept hair, brown eyes, and a smile that had every girl on the ground when he walked by. The last time I saw him Liam had ruined it, and it made me angry. Great, now Dylan thinks that Liam is my boyfriend.

Is he, though? No, no we're not together like that.

Even though we've kissed...twice.

But I refuse to believe that we are official, at least in my mind.

"Okay, i'll go." I say, halfway grumbling to myself before my phone vibrates.

My mother gives me a nod and walks off before I shut the door and retrieve the phone from my dresser.

A text from Liam. Surprise, surprise.

"Too baddd your mum interrupted us ;)"

Still weirded out by the winking face, I reply, jokingly.

"what was there to interrupt???"

Seconds later, he replies.

"our make out session, babe >:) enjoy it while you can, though. The Payne train will only be in the station for so long. x"

"oh hush boy"

"but what if i don't want to :("

"then i'll make u"

"but what if i wanted to kiss you again"

"then i'd probably let you"

Texting this boy is literally driving me crazy. And not the kind of crazy where someone finds you sitting in the corner of a classroom eating chalk. It's a good kind of crazy, sort of.

"hey i have a question, but tbh you'll probably just say yes anyhow"

"yes"

"liam i didnt even ask yet"

"oh right go ahead"

Smiling to myself at what an idiot this guy on the other side of the phone is, I type back.

"u know how Laura hates me right?? well im being forced to attend one of her family camping trips and i wanted you to be there 2"

"Wowowow, ur actually asking me to come"

I roll my eyes.

"yeh but the problem is, i have to get her family's permission. and theyll probably decline since she h8s me so much"

"well u know what then"

"what???"

"we'll just have to make our own camp"

And that is exactly what Liam and I planned to do- make our own camp.

Even if that meant possibly having to share a tent with him.

-

good chapter or nah??

idk

but anyways in the last chapter there were so many sweet comments and it was so hard choosing!

i swear that i had such a difficult time picking the sweetest comment but the DEDICATION GOES TO @Directioner_Reject

thank u ALL for those comments (i swear it was hard deciding bc ilyasm) and if you didnt get a dedication, theres another chance to :)))

Q: what color are your nails right now?

just curious

goals for this chapter are 65 votes and 70 comments!!

Dedication in the next chapter goes to the FUNNIEST COMMENT!!

idk basically any comment that makes me laugh the most lol

i laugh at basically anything srsly

potato

Ok bye now ily coachlings

(btw liam and jo's texts are so cute why me)