Part 7

Beyoncé's POV

"Girls let's go!" I yelled.

I was getting my purse when Shawn came into the living room. He was dressed in a suit because we had court today and the girls had to come too. 

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, just waiting on the girls." I said.

"Shauntel! Jazmine! Let's go!" Shawn yelled.

I decided to see what was taking the girls so long. I went in their room and they were just laying down.

"What are y'all doing?" I asked.

"We don't wanna go." They said.

I sighed and sat on Shauntel's bed.

"Y'all gotta go. You do want to stay here right?" I asked.

"Yeah but Corrine gonna be looking at us daring us to say something bad." Jaz said tearing up. "What if I say how she treated us and then we have to go home with her? She gonna hurt us."

"Jaz, come here." I said.

She got off her bed crying walking over to me. I sat her on my lap. I looked at Shauntel.

"You feel the same way?"

"Corrine might hurt her." She said.

"Okay, Jaz. Stop crying." I said. "I promise y'all nothing bad will happen. You have my word."

"But what if-"

"I'm telling y'all. You trust me?" I asked.

They nodded.

"Okay then. I promise." I said.

I kissed the both of them.

"Now go wash off your faces. You have ten minutes okay?" I said as Shauntel sat up.

"Love you mommy." Jaz said.

"Love you mommy." Shauni said.

"Love you too, now go wash your face." I said getting up.

We walked out of their room and I walked towards the living room. I saw my mom and Shawn sitting down and joined them.

"Hey ma." I said sitting next to her.

"Hey, where the girls?" She asked.

"They're coming." I said.

My mom was just looking at me.

"It seems just like yesterday you called me about the twins." She said laughing.

I rolled my eyes.

"Called her about what?" Shawn asked.

"Not like that." I said.

"It was the first time you left her alone with them." My mom said.

Shawn started laughing. It wasn't that damn funny.

*Flashback*

"Shawn, I got this." I said.

The twins are three and they love me. Have I had them alone before? No, but it can't be that hard. They were sitting on the couch as Shawn and I were talking.

"Now, their snacks you know where they are. They got some toys if they get fussy. They gonna need a nap after lunch and they already ate breakfast so-"

"Shawn leave. I got this. We'll be fine." I said.

He kissed me and walked over to the girls.

"Okay girls, be good for Bey Bey okay." He said squatted down to their level.