Chapter 21: NEW/OLD DARKNESSES

Start from the beginning

Aerith: I've known her long before you were born. In fact, I helped her deliver you.

Everyone: whaaat?!

Cid: it's true. Aerith's an expert in multiple medical fields. And she was the only one Light trusted enough with help her with you.

Arcturus: sounds like my mom.

Aqua: well, anyways, we came here because there was trouble?

Kairi: (nods yes)

Cid: it's nearby the castle at the garden. Leon and Yuffie are already there.

Donald: is it the Heartless? Or the Organization?

The four share an uneasy look at each other, and this caused the group to grow concern.

Axel: let's just say it's better you see it yourself.

With that, the gang (now with Kairi and Axel joining them) left to the castle. When they why arrived to the garden, they saw crime scene tape around the area, castle guards making sure bystanders stay away from the area, and Leon and Yuffie helping Aeleus and Dilan with the guards.

Leon

Yuffie

Yuffie

Sora: Leon! Yuffie!

Sora: Leon! Yuffie!

Leon: (sees them) it's about time you guys came.

Goofy: sorry, Leon. We've been kinda busy lately.

Yuffie: it's alright. This was surprising to us as well.

Donald: so, what's the problem?

Leon: it this way. Though, if any of you are squeamish, you won't like this.

They follow him and he leads them to an object covered in a white sheet. Arc crouches down and lifts it up a bit. He sees a body that was so disfigured, it looked like a he assaulted with a storm of chaos. When the others saw it, everyone gasped in shock and Donald and Goofy almost threw up from the sight.

Arcturus: holy shit.

Clara: they weren't kidding on needed to see it to believe it.

Sora: who is that?