Chapter 03 - Moon Shadow ( Part 1 )

Start from the beginning

Harvey lowers his rifle stance and stops for a while.

"You kidding me? Magic? "

"Yep. And as time goes and passed by, people became too corrupted on using it. Magic abuse became rampant and many victims had fallen because of it. When I heard what was going on, I went down on this world to remove all of the magic matter."

"So? What happens next?"

"Apparently, the churches of this world had also fallen on the corruption. When I ordered them to join me in doing the magic removal in the main cathedral, they instead tricked me and sealed me into that black bracelet. What happens is history. They used me in their malicious ambitions, and many events came after that until I was stolen many times, up to the goblins."

"I see. But, a Cathedral? Where is that? "

"It's in the very middle of this forest. I think it's abandoned now because it's been a very long time since then."

Just as she finishes her sentence, Harvey finally reaches the abandoned mansion. Fruchiel then quickly recognizes it and shouts at Harvey.

"HERE IT IS! My Cathedral back then!"

" Is..this your cathedral? I thought that it was just an old mansion. "

"I've not mistaken it. I knew the facade and looks of my Cathedral. Oh god. I thought it was now destroyed by those traitors."

"I see. Now let's go inside as I prepare my game. I'm starving as heck. "

As Harvey went inside the abandoned cathedral, the remaining magic particles embedded in the structure of the cathedral resonate within Harvey as it detects Fruchiel that is now free from the seal of the black bracelet. A bright light shines on Harvey as he steps inside the building.

" Woah! What is happening?! " Harvey confusedly asked himself.

"Ahhhhh! Finally! O' THY FREED FROM THE SHACKLES OF SNAKES!"

* WHOOOOOSH! *

Suddenly, the bright light explodes, and what follows Harvey opening his eyes to see a bright female with white hair and in white robes in front of him. Harvey is dumbfounded about this and points his rifle at the said female.

" Wh-Who are you? " 

But the female in the white robes smiles at him and raises her both hands to make peace signs.

"Hey! It's a-me! FRUCIEL! Now that I'm free and made it back to my Cathedral, I can now use my remaining energy to transform back into my original form!"

Then, awkward silence. Harvey makes a deadpan face as he holsters his rifle on his back and casually walks to the kitchen.

" Ah, I see. Good for you then. " he said as he walks out and ignores Fruchiel.

" HE-HEY! There's no even "Ohhh-what-a-beautiful-angel-you-are" type of compliment, huh? How rude!"  she said getting annoyed by Harvey's ignorance about her.

In the kitchen, Harvey opens up his hud to prepare his hunt earlier and to cook dinner. He was then followed by Fruchiel who was then watching him prepare. In the main hud, Harvey noticed that Soul Energy just went up to Level 1

Level 1? Is this because of what happened earlier? " he uttered to himself while remembering the events in the goblin cave back then. Fruchiel then looks at Harvey's hud and watches him scroll some items on his Military Development System hud. In that hud, new items were now unlocked.