Ten

Taehyung

Taehyung

Jackson fucking Wang.

Of course, it was him, who else could it be? I've pissed the man off on multiple occasions but that is for the simple reason that every time I did a deal with anyone - it was always on my terms. And as stubborn as I am, it was my way or the high way.

This asshole wants to fucking take the highway.

"He said, Jackson Wang." Jin breathes.

"I thought he was in China?"

Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, and Jungkook surround the table. While I pace up and down, shaking my head.

"He resided to the South after he pissed me off..." I run a hand through my shit, " I don't understand why he is coming for me? He is the one that stole my stock!"

"Namjoon, I need your family to move in tonight."

I run a hand through my hair, Jungkook stretches his wrist and I easily slip the hair tie off of his wrist to tie this hair from my face. My blazer pocket has a headband, and I push it onto my head, pulling all hair away from my face. Namjoon stands up, already having his phone by his ear and walking out while catching a batch of Keys.

"Where are Yoongi and Jimin?"

Just as his name leaves my mouth, the doors slam open. I watch as the orange-haired man walks with a marinated chicken drumstick held with a tight grip in his right hand. There is a sauce trailing on either side of his lips and we all look at him while he chews happily.

And I wait for the reason as to why he slammed my rare red oak wooden doors like that. That shit is fucking expensive and if the gold knob makes any holes on my walls I will bury him alive.

Before Jimin can open his mouth, an aroma fills the room, piquing my interest. I lick my bottom lip, breaking my eye contact with Jimin. It is in no denial that the amazing smell that's currently giving my senses an orgasmic feeling is some food downstairs.

"Dinners ready, " Jimin says, turning around before walking right out again.

They all follow him, trailing behind and I am curious as to what the fuck is going on. My stomps are loud and stern. Making their down the wide and large hallway. I make my way past all the massive paintings and sculptures before reaching the top of the stairs.

The large white marble 14 seater table was set. For the first time since I've lived here, it was filled with food. And I see her nowhere in sight. Yoongi, Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook sit comfortably. With Saerin sitting in one of the two chairs at the head of the table but being the closest to Jimin. She giggles, her hair barely even above the table. Then I see you holding two large cushions from the sofa.