One.

Small footsteps echoed through the modern home. The thud's become louder after each hurried step. Your eyes still remained closed - sleeping mindlessly in your comfortable yet large and lonesome bed.

Your arms stay hooked onto your pillow - squeezing the heavenly softness in your arms.

"Good Morning Mommy!"

A small thud is heard on the bed and you feel your duvet cover move. As much as you wanted to open your eyes - you don't. You feel Saerin grip your pillow, you loosen your grasp and allow her to pull the thing away from you.

Once her mission was accomplished - she slips between your arms. Merrily replacing the pillow.

"Momma, " She whispered.

You pretend to sleep some more but couldn't help but break into a huge smile once her tiny yet delicate lips kissed your nose. You opened your eyes and a devious smile makes it to your face - just as you shower her faces with kisses, your daughter's angelic laugh echoes through your home and you can't help but break out into a bigger smile.

"You were pretending!"She shouts.

"C'mon let's get ready - you have a very busy day."

"Mommy do I have to go?"She whines.

"Saerin, " You saying cautiously.

"Okay - I'll go get ready."

//

You carry Saerin on your back, carefully holding onto her bag into your left. You lock the front door before turning around and making it over to your large car. Today was surprisingly - a cool day, thank goodness because after her birthday party last night, it was safe to say your daughter was tired and the sun will just overheat.

"Did you take your asthma pump?"You asked her.

"Oh no - Mommy I forgot, "

"Don't worry, " You sigh, " Ma has a spare one in the car. But Sae you have to put yourself in the habit of leaving the house with it. It's very dangerous if you do so, Okay?"

You place her into the car - she crawls her way to the middle seat and sits - awaiting for you to buckle her up.

"I'm sorry Mama, "

You kiss her forehead just as you hook the straps - making sure she is secured before placing her bag next to her and closing the door behind you. You pull up your jeans - sitting in behind the drivers seat. You hook your hands before hooking your seatbelt.

"Safety?Check."

"Wallet?Check."

"License?"You hear Saerin suggest.

You freeze in your spot, reaching for your purse and looking through it thoroughly. Once you see your License - you take it out and show it to your daughter.

"Check , " She mimics, "Lets go!"

You insert the car key into the ignition. Locking the car doors while the Ranger roared to life. You prepare yourself to start soon as you begin to drive out your large driveway. You glance at each side - double checking for up coming cars before pulling into the road and being on the journey of dropping your daughter off.

//

"Mom, "

"Yes Rin, " You tap the steering wheel as you pulled into the parking lot of the ballet studio. Just as you park, you watch as she unbuckled her seatbelt - already gripping on her bag and awaiting for you to open the door.

"What will you be doing while I'm at dance?"She asked

"Momma is going to buy some stuff for dinner tonight, " You say before opening your door and already making your way out the car to open hers.

Your hands hook her underarms before you put her on your hip and close the door, Saerin takes the car keys from you and locks the vehicle. You smile at her fondly before kissing her cheek gently, she blushes heavily.

"Are you...blushing my little pumpkin?"

"Mom, "She whines before covering her face shyly.

As she takes a few deep breaths to calm herself down. You adjust her on your hip and stroll around the car.

"Isn't that the car that was parked by our driveway?"

You frown at her words but still watch as her finger points towards the black car. The windows were tinted, you could barely see inside of it. How the hell did Saerin even realise? You barely noticed the vehicle at all - you feel a gaze set on you and you immediately begin to look around but you find nothing. You take note of the number plate - quickly trying to memorize it before walking across the street.

You look at her worried face and your heart hurts.

"There are many cars that look alike, " You try to sooth.

"But not that one Mommy, " Saerin Whispers, " This one looks scary."

You kiss her in reassurance before walking into the studio and dropping her off.

//

You take a deep breath before stretching lightly. Your back was starting to ache from bending over the almost full cart. You take out the list one last time and you finally realise that you were done.

The grocery store was surprisingly empty, which made the shopping a lot more easier. You raise yourself on your toes - attempting to reach for the largest door of nutella. Maybe you'll make Saerin some pancakes for lunch.

"Need help?"

You shriek before pulling your hands to yourself and looking up to the tall stranger.

"Oh my, "You laugh, " You scared me."

He smiles gently, showing his rabbit teeth and you almost fall into a trance. He was handsome - you mentally cry in realisation that you will never see him again. The broad man easily reaches over to the shelf and takes the glass jar for you before placing it into the car

"That's a lot of sweet stuff."

"My daughter has a sweet tooth, " You laugh, " She takes a lot from her Mom. Plus what's wrong eating a lot of sweet stuff."

"Oh?" He says - completely surprised, "You're a mother? I didn't expect that - you look so young."

"Teen pregnancy, " You say, pushing the cart towards the paying til.

The man walks alongside to you and the both of you continue to talk. All your stuff got rang up and by the time you are compensating for all your stuff - he load his stuff on for the stuff to he rang up.

You greet him politely and tried to hurry because you now realised you were going to be a bit late to pick up Saerin.

Not knowing that you'll see the stranger again - very soon.

~

Buckle your seatbelts babies. My Grammarly didn't even correct anything haha I'm so proud of myself