Nine

Grey in your eyes, your soul must be silver plated

Taehyung

My fingers easily brush past my lips. Something settling within my chest, a hollow feeling settling within me while staring at the picture on the wall while the man behind me groaned me while stirring awake.

I left the house earlier after my conversation with her.

Her.

The mother of my child.

As I made my way towards the warehouse for work, my brain plays games with me. Rewinding over and over of the memories of just her and me. All the nights we would spend together, the laughs. The kisses. The mini-adventures we would have together with the money my parents threw at me.

Her giggles fill my ears, making the stupid thing in my chest pump blood.

But the guilt hits me like a massive wave. Making me feel like I'm suffocating and can't breathe. I can't sit here and pretend that what happened between us was a hallucination. There was proof that what was real.

Saerin, Y/n's bundle of joy.

She could've also been my bundle of joy. But the look she gives me is ambiguous and clueless. Naive and unaware of the fact that I am her father. The only reason I took you under my wing was to simply protect you.

A lot of things have changed over the years and I've upset a very important person within this stupid drug business and now everyone has a large dart in my back. Tracking me of my every move. When Jimin told me about the South Side gang opening an orphanage... I panicked. Kids started disappearing left and right.

And I refuse for one of them to be any of mine. Which reminds me that I need to speak to Namjoon about moving his wife and kids within the house. You complained to me that Saerin needed to be surrounded by children so that's exactly what I'm going to do.

A cough echoes through the room and I snap out of my thoughts. Digging my hands into my pockets before looking at my feet, my hair almost blinds me. Steadily, I turn. Making my way towards the centre. Each step echoes and my heart freezes over.

"Look who finally decides to show up," I chuckle darkly, Jin reaches to his waist, holding the pistol, handing it over to me by the handle and I nod.

"Can't believe you tried to run."Amusement fills my voice, a dark twisted humor-laced on my tongue but nothing is truly ever that hilarious to me, " You know I have God's Eyes in Korea."

I wipe the gun with a handkerchief, fingerprints lost before clustering the heavy metal into my left. My leather glove covers the hand and I do myself a favor by checking the bullets.

The atmosphere was enough to make anyone's hairs stand, but this is what I have found comfort in. The fear of others is what has been giving me the endless drive to carry on in this stupid, ridiculous drug interdependence cycle within my life.

The man gulps, his mouth barely moving while the long thick scarlet liquid trickles down to his chin. Dripping down his chin before staining his white formal shirt - which has been ripped and stained red. Proving he put a fight before he got here.

"I won't talk."

A small flicker of blood hits my face and I turn away in disgust. Leaning more into him before moving my hair from my eyes - making sure he looks for my soul before I will take away his.

"Fucking funny of you to assume that option was on fucking the table, " I scoff, pulling away before cocking my gun.

The sound rings through the roof and he flinches. Saliva swallowed and I can see anxiety pour into his eyes. Everyone is always a little gangster until someone serves death on a plate.

"You stole from me." I whisper, pulling away. My hand finds a way to my lips again, rings coldly passing my chin while I take a deep breath.

With a heavy hand, and the emotions within me. It takes a harsh thrust within my thoughts to encourage my palm to meet his cheek.

"You fucking stole from me?!" I scream, throat burning, " I told you from day one - from day one how important this sector of the plan is. I do not have time to be babysitting hundreds of men. I trust you. I trusted you and you're...going to steal. From me?"

It takes him a while to look back at me, jaw clenched and lips sealed shut. I nod in understanding - he was not going to talk. Chuckling, I throw the gun onto the floor, gesturing Jin to give me a little more long-lasting. Guns are a bit more effective - and for once I want to torture someone for my health.

I remove my blazer, rolling up the sleeves of my black turtle neck - I pass it to Jin and he hands me a baseball bat, the nails pointing out giving me a satisfaction I didn't even think was possible.

"Where did you take my stock, " I ask one more time, swinging the bat to loosen my wrist.

"I said I won't talk, " He grits.

"He won't talk, " I laugh, biting into my bottom lip in amsusemt.

My fingers grip the tip tight, taking a step back before taking a swing to him stomach. The man's eyes widen moves he feels the nails break and pierces through his abdomen. A scream echoes through the warehouse and I grin, struggling to pull the material from his stomach while his muscles contacted.

"Still won't talk?"

He shakes his head again. Okay. He wants to make it difficult for himself, the harder he makes it. The closer to his death the man will be. With the help of my posture. I pull the nails out, nodding before taking a swing yet again, but his words stop me.

"Wang," He croaks, blood oozing from him.

Wang.

"Jackson?" I ask, watching him nod before looking up to Jin, " Jackson Wang sent you to steal from me?"

"He didn't send me to steal, but that's all I'm going to say."

He is on to me. Wang is onto me.

Shit.

~
Is it too late to give Y/n a name?

What should we name her :(

I'm gonna try and write long chapters. But hi guys🥺 how is everyone?