Chapter 1: Y/N POV

I lazily woke up for school. I didn't want to go back to school since it was Monday. I just want sleep for once. I got ready and swung my backpack over my shoulders. I walked to school not even saying goodbye to my mom.

I arrived at the school and I went inside. I went to my locker and I put my books away while also grabbing the books I needed for first period. I saw the popular girls walk by me and one caught my eye. She had a unique look with her eyes looking fierce and her smile was adorable. She had a high ponytail and looked gorgeous. I finally snapped myself out of the stare and shut my locker carrying my books to first period.

First period was over.
Then second.
Then third.
Next fourth.
Then fifth.
Finally it was lunch time.

I went outside to catch my friends. I only had two since I was kinda new. Names go by Dahyun and Sana. Of course they were both Korean while Sana was Japanese.

"So ready for lunch?" I said to them.

"Yeah. Also have you heard of the new rich girls?"

Dahyun said to Sana and I.

"Might've seen them walking through the halls." Sana said.

Was it those 5 girls? I tried to act like I didn't see them but I don't think they believed me.

"Nope never saw them..." I said trying to act normal.

"Hmm... we will talk about this at the lunch table let's go for now or we will be late." Sana said while half way there.

Dahyun and I followed her and we claimed our table. I couldn't keep my eyes off of that girl. She was so beautiful. I was trying to act like I was tuning into the conversation Dahyun and Sana were having but I wasn't even paying attention to them. I saw another girl and she had a cute smile and a cute face. Then I looked over beside her and there was a girl who had shirt black and pink hair. Then another girl and she seemed to be the mom of the group. She had brown and somewhat long hair. I looked over again and saw another girl. She was definitely tall and had a really cute smile. It was contagious and cute.

Dahyun snapped her fingers in front of my face and I quickly looked at the both of them.

"Hello?!" She said looking at me dead in the eyes.

"Uhm y-yes..." I said somewhat not caring.

"You're looking at the aren't you...?" Sana said to me with a smirk.

"Well... fine yes." I said finally admitting it.

"They call themselves ITZY. They're really rich and popular in this school."

I nodded my head as if I was interested. Then the lunch bell rang and it was time to go back to class.

The last couple of periods went bye and it was time to go home. I waved goodbye to Dahyun and Sana while walking back home.