Frank x Reader

Snow floated down from the night sky, Joey continued driving down the muddy road with Susie resting her head on his shoulder and Frank and Julie huddling together in the back seat. They were heading into town in Ormond after "are we still robbing another store tonight?" Joey asked, looking at him through the rear view mirror. Frank thought about it for a moment but they were all tired from robbing Joey's old job and killing the only guy that was working there "no, food actually sounds great right now." Frank stated "I think we did enough tonight anyways." Joey nodded in agreement "but where are we going to go without getting kicked out?" he questioned. They went quiet thinking of any restaurant they could that they haven't got thrown out of "hey Susie, it (Y/n) still working at that club?" Julie asked "club? We want food." Joey snapped "wouldn't have suggested it if they didn't serve food!" She spat back. Susie rolled her eyes, looking through her contact on her phone "it's only 12 am. She should be working." She replied before beginning to call her. "Who is this girl anyway?" Frank looked at Julie, thinking this girl might be a problem "(Y/n) is a friend of ours. Kept Susie and I from getting arrested countless times." She answered. Now he was curious about who this girl was "hey (Y/n)." Susie spoke shyly "are you working at the Parlor still?" They heard the girl replied but couldn't make out what she was saying "that's great. Could you save a table for four?" Susie smiled "Thanks (Y/n). We'll be there shortly." Susie then hung up "She has a table waiting for us. The Parlor is just down the street on the left corner."

After a few minutes of driving, Joey parked the car in front of the building's parking lot. The group opened their door to step out of the car, hearing loud music playing and neon lights flashing "are you sure this isn't a strip club?" Frank asked though both the boys wouldn't have complained "not necessarily. It practically has everything in on building." Susie stated. The boys looked at each other "now, come on. I'm starving." Julie added as they made their way to the front door.

Susie texted (Y/n) that they were there before they approached the building entrance, seeing a lot of people here "Susie, Julie! You're here!" They heard someone shout. Frank spotted a woman with (h/l) (h/c) with (e/c). She wore (f/c) crop top, and torn (f/c) jeans with (f/c) glittery stilettos. The girls hugged the woman "How have you girls been?" she asked with a smile on her face "we're great...you're not wearing your uniform?" Julie asked. Frank raised an eyebrow but then noticed some of the other waitresses wearing revealing clothing "nope. I got promoted to manager so I don't have to wear that." (Y/n) looked at Frank and Joey with a smirk "who are these handsome gentlemen? Boyfriends?" She teased. Frank smirked at her "no. These are friends of ours." Julie corrected. She nodded with a laugh "Well, let's get you four seated." She grabbed four menus "right this way."

They followed her to an empty table as she set the menus down in front of each chair as we sat down "now, what can I get you four to drink?" She asked sweetly "Alcohol?" Joey joked as (Y/n) laughed "I'll take Strawberry Lemonade." Susie spoke "I want Coke." Julie added "Dr.pepper for me." Joey stated. (Y/n) looked at Frank for his order "Coke as well." He answered with a wink. She smiled "alright, I'll be right back."

~Frank~

(Y/n) walked away towards the bar, her hips swaying "why haven't I seen this girl before?" I thought to myself. I also noticed a lot of men looking at her which made me glare daggers at them "Frank." I snapped out of my gaze and thought "are you going to look for something to eat?" Julie asked but I could see that smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes "Yeah, yeah I am." I picked up the menu to begin looking.

Few moments later, (Y/n) came back carrying a tray with our drinks on it. "Here you go." She handed each class to each of us with straws "have you guys decided what you want to eat or do you guys need a few more minutes?" She was gorgeous, perfect even "you girls want your usual? Burger with fries for Julie and chicken sandwich with fries as well for Susie?" The girls nodded "oh! I almost forgot." She leaned over the table pulling out two small bottles of vodka from her crop top and handed one to Joey and the other to Julie "thanks." He spoke grabbing it "you're the best." She smiled "no problem. Now, what do you boys want to eat?" I smirked but quickly hid it "Same as the girls." I answered as Joey agreed. I couldn't stop staring at her, I even noticed the flower tattoo on her hip. I felt a nudge on my arm, looking at Joey next to me who was giving a smug look. I rolled my eyes again, watching (Y/n) walk away "dude, you're staring at her like you stare at your menu." Joey teased as the girls giggled "what? No I don't. She's revealing I can't help it." They all gave me a look "don't give us that shit." Julie sneered. I only sighed in annoyance "whatever guys."