Michael Myers x Child reader

Requested

Small note: hope I made this correctly. If not, I'll try again :)

You ran through the dark street with your stuffed (f/c bunny/bear) in hand; water being splashed from your small (f/c) shoes. Your lungs were on fire and your legs were ready to give out.

"Oh, (y/n)!" a voice echoed through the trees, "be a sweet (boy/girl) and come back to (daddy/mommy)!"

The sound of their footsteps not too far from you made you sprint faster but you tripped over your own foot, face planting into the concrete and a puddle of water. You struggled to your knees and starred your hands and knees that were scrapped from the fall. 

However, you were mostly sad that not only were you (f/c) jacket, with (bunny/bear) ears on the hood were soaked, but your stuffed (bunny/bear) was soaked in the puddle next to you. You lip quivered as you picked up the stuffed animal dripping water.

"(Y/N)!"

Scurrying to your feet over to the nearest vehicle that was parked oddly on the road, but no one was inside to help. Not even the police car had anyone inside, but you hid behind it. Footsteps were heard near the car as your breath hitched, covering your mouth to stay quiet.

"You can't hide forever, (boy/girl). I will find you." Your (mom/dad) laughed, "I always find you. You were never good at play hide and seek."

You could hear the metal bat dragged along the concrete making you clutch your (bunny/bear) as you slowly crept away from the front of the car where they were going.

Fear washed over you when your back collided with something, trembling in your spot.

"There you are!"

Hesitated but you looked over your shoulder at your towering (mom/dad) with their wicked smile across their face. Before you could scream, their hand swung across your face making you hit the ground.

"Please stop (mommy/daddy)!" You caressed your cheek, tears streaming down your face. "Leave me alone! I'll be a good (girl/boy). I promise."

The raise the bat but you rolled out of the way as it hit the concrete. "Too late for that!"

You ran to the nearest house, noticing a pumpkin sitting on the railing of the porch but you ignored it and ran inside.

"Help! Please, someone help me!"

You ran up the stairs into a room but came to a halt when you saw a rather large man at the window, staring out. "Excuse me, sir."

He looked over his shoulder and regardless of the mask, shivers went down your spine at the cold stare he gave you. Without being close to him, he was looming over you when he turned around to face you.

"I'm sorry for entering your home without knocking but co-"

"Come back here, (Y/N)! (Mommy/Daddy) wasn't done with you!"

You squeaked in fear of their feet coming up the stairs and rushed over to him, hiding behind his legs.

~~~

Michael tilted his head at the (boy/girl) caring a stuffed animal and wonder why (he/she) was in this place but when they heard footsteps and shouting coming up the stair the child squeaked in fear and darted behind him. 

"Please help." you sniffled, "(mommy/daddy) is trying to hurt me. I don't want to go with (her/him)."

He tensed a little having anyone this close to him and couldn't react in time when a (women/man) came in with a metal bat in their hand.

"Hey weirdo! Have you seen a little shit running around here?" (She/He) held their hand up their hip, "(he/she) is about this high and wearing a stupid (bunny/bear) outfit while caring one too."

Michael, never speaking a word, glared at them and not moving a muscle. He is hating the company and hating that he wasn't informed that the Entity is having glitch. That's how they must've got here in the first place.

He grabbed your hand pulling you towards the corner of the room before crouching down in front of you.

"Such a little pest! You're always bothering people!"

Michael ignored (him/her) as he motioned for you to sit down. He knew you were confused but he knew you'd understand in a few minutes. He motioned you to cover your ears and to shut your eyes.

He stood up while turning to face your (mom/dad). He would use his knife, but he'd rather use his bare hands. 

"Step aside and I'll get rid o-"

Michael grabbed (her/him) by the neck, lifting this off the ground and stepped out of the room. He slammed (her/him) against the wall a couple times before ramming (her/his) head through the window, cutting their face. 

Nearly dropping (her/him) to their feet, he grabbed both sides of their head, digging his thumb into (his/her) eye sockets as (her/his) scream echoed through the house.

He shoved them down the stairs as they tumbled to the first floor as he heard the crack of (her/his) leg. Stamping down the stairs as (he/she) blindly crawled towards the front door, but he kicked (him/her) over to (her/his) back.

Michael lifted his right foot above (her/him) before stamping onto (her/his) torso, breaking (her/his) ribs. As (he/she) tried to block the blows he stamped (her/his) face in and (her/his) body went limp.

~~~

Blood curling screams, crashing sounds, and thumps made you curl into a tight ball while covering your ears. However, you could still hear the muffed sounds and were scared to look up or to see what was going on.

You felt a light tap on your arm, looking up slowly to see the masked man again but not your (mom/dad). You were terrified and unsure until he held out his hand to you.

Hesitantly grabbed it as he pulled you up to your feet. He patted your head before picking you up off the ground.

He walked out of the room, down the stairs to the front door and when you saw the bloody body of your (mom/dad) you were scared and hid your face into his shoulder.

"Thank you." You muttered into his shoulder.

Michael smiled at you but also knowing the Entity wouldn't be happy to have you there, but they knew that Michael wouldn't give you up.