Meg x Hillbilly

Requested

She was running as fast as she could through the cornfield. The sound of his chainsaw roared loudly through the air, coming closer. Meg looked back seeing him charge at her ready to pierce her skin with his chainsaw. Though Meg dodged it with ease like many times before she could hear his deep growl of frustration. She stopped looking back at him, he's never like this "you okay?" She asked. He glared at her as he charged at her again which she didn't move. Meg crossed her arms over her chest as he raised his hammer to hit her but stopped "why aren't you running?!" Not phased by his tone at all "what's wrong Billy?" She asked more sternly this time.
He looked at her in somewhat of shock just by her tone. He sighed in annoyance lowering his weapon "guess it's just one of those days." He responded. He heard another generator done making him growl. Meg raised an eyebrow stepping closer to him. It's not the first time that them two have done this, stop in a middle of a chase whenever one or the other isn't being themselves. She looked around making sure the none of the other survivors were around to either "save" her or get him started on his rampage killing again "is it the entity again?" He shook his head. He started to feel weird the more Meg got closer to him "then what's up? Not fair that I tell you my problems when you don't tell me yours." He huffed like a child making her laugh slightly as she sat down on a hay bale next to him.
He sat next to her "entity not giving you what you need or something?" He nodded his head "and you survivors are not making it easy for me either. Like I said it's one of those days." She scoffed slightly "honestly, if you would've kept chasing me you would've got me." He looked at her and she nodded "all of you killers aren't making it easy for us either. Especially with hex totems." She mumbled. It was quiet between them for a moment "not only that. Wraith and I haven't gotten along for the past couple of days." Meg looked up at him "how come?" He sighed "he kept teasing me about my looks and I normally brush it off but I guess he really made me mad this time." She smiled "talk to him. He shouldn't be teasing you cause you look fine." Another generator was completed which didn't bother him right now, the rest can escape. Without him noticing, Meg reached up to kiss his cheek "trust me, you don't look bad at all to me." His face heated up a little, clearing his throat "thanks Meg." She giggled, this time she kissed his lips making his body freeze. His lips were rough but it didn't bother her at all. He finally attempted kissed back though he never kissed anyone. She pulled back "if anything..." she leaned whispering in his ear making his face burn red. She took the opportunity to run leaving him shocked for a moment "your such a tease!" He shouted chasing after her.