Wraith x Nurse (Lemon)

Requested! Dont like anything sexual DON'T read!

Wraith growled visiously as he made his way to his room. He threw Azarov's skull onto the desk in his room before he sat down on his bed. These survivors were messing with him throughout the whole round with their flashlights, hitting him with pallets, and just taunting him pierod. He sighed heavily feeling himself getting a headache just thinking about it and also being struck by pallets "assuming the round didn't go well dear?" The softness of her voice made him feel just the slightest at ease. He looked over his shoulder seeing the Nurse, standing there in his doorway with wraps around her eyes instead of the bag over her head "no...no it didn't." She floated over to him until she was in front "I could tell from the looks of you." She caressed his cheek making him look up at him "you're bleeding." He groaned slightly though he didn't even notice nor felt it from how angry he was.
She leaned downwards, pressing her soft lips on his forehead. He could feel some of his stress fading away bit by bit "I'll be right back." She quickly left the room before returning with a small first aid in hand "that's not necessary Sally." He spoke but she opened it and continued anyway. He wasn't going to stop her and she knew he wasn't this time. She took out a small cloth before lightly dabbing around the wound to clean the blood. She hummed quietly as he closed his eyes listening to the tune as she continued. He wrapped his arms around her waist burying his face into her chest sighing heavily. Sally pulled back from him, making him look up at her before kissing his lips. She slowly trailed her hand downward, pulling his weathered clothing off of him piece by piece. Philip reached his hands up, unbuttoning her dress, pulling it down from her shoulders until it pooled around her feet on the floor.
She stood there bare before him pale, slender, and curvy in the right places. She smiled at him for admiring her "lay back, my love." Philip looked at her but didn't object. He laid back on the bed as she hummed in satisfaction. The him laying there naked and a hard on was making her wet by the second. Sally then, crawled on top of him "close your eyes." He did as he was told, closing them shut "such a good boy." She whispered in his ear. His body shift at the sound of her voice "just sit back and enjoy yourself." She kissed down his neck as he moaned, getting chills down his spine. Sally trailed her hand down his chest between her legs. He moaned at her cold hand around his dick, slowly pumping him "let me take care of you." She continued kissing down his chest until she was face to face with his dick. She smirked "so...big" she gave a lick along his shaft as he gripped the bed sheet tightly "Sally!" He moaned out "so delicious." She parted her lips taking his dick in her warm mouth "oh, Sally!" He throw his head back. He could stop panting as she bobbed her head. She moaned at the taste of him as he gave a deep groan "please...don't stop!" She wasn't planning on it, she kept going taking more of him in. He reached his hand down to the back of her head "Sally ah! I'm...I'm gonna...cum!" She bobbed her head faster. Philip moaned loudly as he filled her mouth with warm cum. She swallowed every bit before removing her mouth leaving him panting heavily. She giggled "feel better?" He smirked "not...necessarily." she looked down seeing his erection back making her smirk more. She crawled back to him kissing his lips, he begged for his tongue to enter and she let him. She moaned as his tongue explored every inch of her mouth. She began rubbing her wet pussy against him making him moan into the kiss "all of this...is for you." She said between the kiss. Philip pushed her hips down making the tip enter. Sally moaned out as he pushed himself all the way inside her slowly "Philip!" She gasped. He shakily chuckled "you're so tight...and dripping wet."
Sally began moving her hips up and down "that's it. Like that Sally!" He gripped her hips as she continued riding him. She had both hands on his chest to keep her balance "oh Philip! You...feel so...good!" She cried out. He thrust his hips upward to match her pace making her scream out more. He felt her walls tighten around him knowing he was hitting her spot. She began to go faster and harder "cum for me Sally!" He moan thrusting harder "I want to feel your juices drip down my shaft. Cum for me." He said in a husky tone. She clawed is chest screaming out his name as she squirted all over him making him cum inside her.
She collapsed on his chest as they both panted heavily "did that make you feel better?" She asked looking at him. Philip gave a chuckle as she rolled off him "of course it did." He threw a sheet over their bodies before wrapping his arms around her "thank you."

Dead by Daylight One shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara