Legion (Frank) x Kate (lemon)

This continues after the first chapter of Legion (Frank) x Kate, the very first one shot I did for this.

He looked into her blue eyes as she pulled his hoodie down from his head to reveal his short brown hair. Frank leaned in again to kiss her as she placed both hands on the side of his face. He gropes her ass to lift her off the ground as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She grinded her hips against his to feel any friction making them both moan. Frank took the opportunity to shove his tongue in her mouth, she wasn't going to fight back. Just feeling his tongue exploring every inch of her mouth felt too good.
He blindly walked towards the office room not breaking the kiss. Bumping into almost everything, pinning her against walls from time to time while stripping each other down leaving a trail of clothes. Frank already had his jacket and shirt off with his pants unbutton sagging down, while he took off Kate's shirt, her shorts and bra. 
Finally making it to the main office, he kicked the office chair away making it collide with the far side wall before setting her down on the desk. He forced himself from her lips and began kissing and sucking on her neck "Frank.." She moaned out. Kate never felt this good, enjoying every minute of his touch. He trailed his kisses down to her cleavage massaging both her breast with his rough yet gentle hands. She ran her fingers through his hair enjoying his attention while the other hand began sliding down his pants and boxers.
Franks felt his body relax more under ever touch she gave. When she finally got the last piece of his clothing off he felt her soft fingers wrapped around his erect shaft. She hummed when she looked at him and his size as she licked her lips. His head leaned back as he moaned when she began pumping him with her hand, making her smirk. She had a killer practically weak before her "mm… don't stop.." his deep voice sent shivers down her spine and did what she was told for a moment until she stopped. His brown eyes gave her a glare as she kept that smirk on her face.
Kate released his dick making him groan "relax…" he shuddered at her voice. This girl had power over him and he knew it "you'll have complete control over me soon…however." She spoke as she pushed him back as she got off the desk. She continued pushing him back until he sat down in the office chair "let me be in control just for a little." Frank watch her pull her soaked black thong down. He licked his lips hungrily as he watched.
She stood before him bare before getting on her knees. Kate reached to grab his dick again before she kissed the tip and the shaft of his cock. Frank sighed with relief before moaning when he felt her tongue lick the slit. She tastes a little of his cum making her want more. She finally filled her mouth with his dick pumping what she couldn't fit with her hand "Kate~!" He moaned loudly as she moved her head up and down. She looked seeing his eyes closed his face full of pleasure and chest moving from his heavily breathing. He placed his hand on the back of her head as she went deeper "Kate…I...I'm.." he couldn't get the words out it felt good, she was too good. She kept going bobbing her head up and down faster until she felt his warm thick cum filling her mouth as he let out a loud moan. She pulled away from his still hard on cock as he looked at her swallowing down every bit of his cum. His eyes darkened when he looked at the blonde who had a devilish grin. He quickly got up from the chair to pick her up again and began making out with her once more. Frank carried her back to the desk to set her down, rubbing against her wet pussy. She let out a moan in his ear feeling his tip against her entrance “is that all because of me?” He teased, pushing more of himself into her as she whimpered from his tease. Kate moan out as he pushed further wanting more of him. Frank grunted himself of how tight she was “come on Kate...tell me.” He growled. 
She moaned out “yes, Frank. It’s all because of you. You make me feel this way.” He smirked at the sound of that. The sound of her voice was almost just enough to get him to start fucking her but not just yet “lay back.” he demanded. She kissed his lips before laying flat across the desk, shivering from the cold wood against her skin along with the cold air. He felt goosebumps on her skin when gently gliding his hand across her thigh up to her hip. She closed her eyes in bliss, feeling his eyes staring over her body as he continued. He enjoyed watching her skirm, her body practically begging him to fill her up. He pulled out as she whined "Frank!" He chuckled, leaning down to plant kisses around her navel. He trailed his lips up along with his hands cupping her breast while sucking on her hardened nipples. Kate claws and grabbed at whatever old books or papers that were left on the desk, giving him whimpers and moans. He trailed back down her stomach to her inner thighs as he got to his knees. Kate could feel his warm breath against her dripping pussy, shuddering. 
He could see how wet she was, feeling his cock twitch and throb but he's willing to wait. Kate shuddered looking at him "please Frank." She begged. She did enjoy the teasing but she needed him. Frank gave her an achingly slow lick from her entrance to her clit. Kate arched her back moaning out while clawing at the desk. He hummed in delight at how she taste "more!" He growled, licking all around her folds and her entrance. Kate was a moaning mess, her hand reaching down to his head "Frank!~" he sucks on her clit until he shoves his tongue inside her. She gripped on his hair as he placed both her legs over his shoulders. She practically screamed out in pleasure while he continued eating her out. His tongue messaging against her walls trying to get deeper "you're so good! Mm I think I'm…" She gasped, toes curling up. He kept going, wanting more of her taste until she released herself with a loud moan. He licked her cleaned and removed her legs from his shoulders before standing up with a smirk across his face. Kate was panting trying to come down from her high "Frank…" she opened her eyes to look at him. She leaned back up "fuck me." He could see the pleading look in her eyes "please...I need you!" She begged again. He didn't waste any time grabbing her hips to pull her to the edge of the desk. She draped her arms over his shoulders as they kissed one more time. He pushed himself all the way inside her as she screams out in pleasure and pain. He grunted cursing under his breath not moving until she adjusted to his sizes. It wasn't Kates' first time but he was bigger than any other "please move!" She cried out. He didn't waste any time moving his hips hard and fast. They both moaned out loudly, their voice echoing through the halls and smell of sex filled the air. Kate held onto him tightly, raking her nails across his back. He grunted at the feeling knowing she was leaving marking but that didn't stop him "oh yes! Frank!" She screamed out giving him more motivation to go faster. Sweat was dripping down their entwined bodies "Kate! You're so..tight! Fuck!" He growled feeling her walls tightening around him more. She began kissing and sucking on his neck for just a moment "Frank! Harder!" She moaned close to his ear sending chills down his spin. He gripped her thighs tightly possibly leaving bruises and began pounding into her harder.
He then stopped as they pulled back from each other "turn over." He ordered. She got off the desk and turned around leaning the rest of her body on the desk before spreading her legs. He smirked at the sight of her, her legs shaking as juices dripped down her thighs and body glistening with sweat. He grabbed her hips again before sliding his dock back into her pussy again. She let out a moan feeling him deeper inside her "Frank! More please!" He didn't hesitate to thrust harder and faster again with more force. The desk began creaking and slightly moving from Franking pounding into her "oh my fuck! Kate!" His grip tightened and his thrust became sloppy "Frank, right there!" She screamed out holding onto the desk. He gave her a firm slap across the ass making her yelp, continuing ramming himself into her g-spot.
She felt her stomach tighten before it finally released as she came all over him letting out a loud scream. She then felt him shudder as warm cum filled her up letting out a moan.
They were out of breath as he pulled out of her. She whined slight feeling empty as he laughed at her. Kate got up from the desk slightly limping over to her thong that was on the ground. She bent over to grab them "that was the best sex I've ever had." She spoke. He looked at her with a smirk "they must've done something wrong." He replied. Kate chuckled with a nod "you have no idea." She slipped on her thong as he put his boxers and pants on "actually that was the sex I've always wanted." He could see the smile on her face "you gave me a little control at the beginning and took it back." She rubbed the bruises her hips and the handprint on her ass cheek "you were also rough the way I like it too." He chuckled as they walked back to the exit, picking up their clothes along the way. She stood in front of the exit "thanks for that." She looked back at him. Frank nodded at her before putting on his mask "you make it sound like we won't do it again." He added walking over to Kate "you have feelings for Julie. I can tell that you do." She looked at him, "I would be happy to have you all to myself, trust me." Kate gave a sigh "but would you actually be willing to kill me if we ended in the same trial again?" Frank went quiet "you will probably be the only one to make me feel that amazing." Kate said before leaving the trail.
She appeared in front of the campfire with the rest of the survivors "what took you so long? You've been gone for two hours." Claudette asked walking over to her "yeah, David hasn't said a word since we left that trial." Meg added walking over to her "wait a minute…" Claudette moved her hair seeing a red mark on her neck "did you??" She gasped. Kate smirked when Meg and Claudette eyes widened "and Legion?!" Kate nodded and crossed her arms "yeah, we had sex. On Doctor's desk too." They linked their arms around hers "tell us every detail!"