CopyCat

Tikki and Marinette were sitting on her bed discussing about her crush, Adrien Agreste, Tikki was sitting on Marinette's pillow" how about inviting him to the movies?" Marinette shakes her head" yeah right Tikki can you imagine how that conversation will go?" The little Kwami giggles" true hey Adrien, would you like to- ka, glah, blah" Marinette groans" exactly! Every time I see him I get clammy and feel like fainting!" Tikki teases" so only time you can have a normal conversation with him is if you're blindfold" she nods" yeah..." she falls back on the bed, sighing" Wolf can talk to him so normally like she knew him her whole life." Tikki said" she can talk to him normally because she doesn't have a crush on him like you do," Marinette nods" that is true... but at his birthday and Christmas she looks like she is trying to get him on his good side and try having him fall for her" Tikki shakes her head" now Marinette you know better than that, she only did a few nice things, doesn't mean she likes him, its her being a good friend" Marinette sighs" I know I am just paranoid and jumping to bad conclusion" Tikki nods and lifts her phone" now to call him, have his number?" Marinette shakes her head but smiles" I know who though," she texts Alya.

Park
Mr. Bourgeois looked the covered statue" I'm sure you out did yourself Theo," the artist smiled and bows" it was my honor and I can't wait to meet Ladybug" he smiled at a photo he had while putting a lollipop in his mouth" hope she autographs my photo that I used as inspiration for the statue" Mr. Bourgeois smiled and looked at his watch" oh it's nearly time, Ladybug, Lady Dragon, and Cat Noir should be here by now" Lady Dragon dropped down" I'm here Mr. Mayor" he smiled" perfect! Now we just have to wait for the other two."

Marinette
Alya handed Marinette a script that she wrote" we know improvise is not your strong suite so just read from this and you'll be good," Marinette looked at it" the teachers tell me I don't sound natural when it comes to reading" Alya rolls her eyes" so memorize it! I made it as simple as I could" she hands the shy, nervous girl the cell phone she looked at it then the paper and sighs" I can't do it.." Alya smirks and pushes the number" too late~" Marinette freaks out when it was dialing and then heard Adrien's voicemail" its gone to voice mail!" she whispered shouting, covering the mouthpiece Alya said" leave a message and don't improvise!" Marinette of course does that" Hello, Adrien's voicemail..." Alya slaps her forehead, Marinette continues" This is Marinette, who has a message for you- of course cause it's your phone, so I.. Call me, bye!" she tossed her phone to Alya who caught it" Girl that was pathetic" Marinette falls on her chair" what could I have said? Hey hot stuff! This is Marinette. I'd ask you on a date to a movie, but I've got a crazy crush on you that the only way I can talk to you without foaming at the mouth is this stupid phone?!" they then heard' if you wish to hear your message press one. If you wish to erase it press two' the girls freak and Alya tossed the phone to Marinette" HIT TWO! HIT TWO!" Marinette fumbles with the phone and hits a button but unfortunately it was the wrong one' message save. Goodbye' Marinette screamed and landed on her bed, Alya tried to calm her friend down" it's not as bad as you think...." Marinette glares and pouts and Alya sighs" okay it is bad- but you were going to tell him one of these days, one way or another and there are no more secrets now" Marinette groans" the voicemail recorded my whole conversation!" Alya crossed her arms" big deal" "I called him hot stuff... he cannot hear that! If he does I'll die of shame!" she said. Alya hums" I get it since Adrien's phone went to voicemail it means he is busy and also means you can go and get his phone and erase the message. But where is he?" Marinette went to where her desk is and pulled down a chart" He's got fencing club today after school, it ends in exactly 22 and a half minutes" Alya smiled" you are seriously insane, you know that" Marinette giggles.

Plagg was in Adrien's locker and bag about to eat some cheese until Adrien's phone buzzed and shook startling him' you have one new message' he jumped and turned it off with his butt and went back to eating. Adrien won a small practice match and lifted his helmet" gotta get a drink, be right back" he went to the locker room and opened his bag and gasp when he saw Plagg in an empty Camembert cheese container" Plagg! You pig!" Plagg opened his eyes" you have one new message" then burped. Adrien picked him up" move please so I can check my voicemail" he turned on his phone" I don't recognize the number" he checks the time and eyes wide" oh no! We're late! Time to transform! Plagg! Claws Out!" he transformed into Cat Noir and pole vaulted to the statue revealing ceremony. He landed beside Lady Dragon" hey everyone I a-purr-igize for being late" Lady Dragon was signing autographs and taking selfies" about time" he autographed and took selfies with some of his fans and Lady Dragon's to. They did hear a few teenagers saying they shipped the two and others argued that they shipped him and Ladybug since they were a team before Lady Dragon showed up. Lady Dragon smiled" please everyone it's alright to have opinions on who ships who, I don't want a big war on who Cat Noir will be with, whatever happens, happens and we must respect everyone's opinion I don't want fighting over something small like that" they did quiet down thankfully.