The Bubbler; Adrien's birthday

Marinette was in her room making a light blue scarf for her crush Adrien Agreste because it was his birthday today, she was hoping to get this to him at school. Wolf was in her room thinking of what to draw for Adrien since she already made a big canvas of Adrien's Mom Emily for Christmas so she was at a lost of what to draw him, she'll have to get him something probably a necklace not sure with what pendant maybe with a wolf if she can find one, she called to her grandfather that she would be leaving early so she had time to look around for a present. Looking in a few stores she came up with nothing till the last one by her school, she walked in and looked at the jewelry, she found the perfect one it was a black dragon in front of it was a while wolf standing up and howling,

 Looking in a few stores she came up with nothing till the last one by her school, she walked in and looked at the jewelry, she found the perfect one it was a black dragon in front of it was a while wolf standing up and howling,

she smiled it was perfect and went to pay for it and luckily they wrap so they had placed it in the small box and wrapped it up in paper and a green ribbon. She paid and thanked the woman and hurried to school just as Adrien's limo pulled up, Nino came up and grins" hey man! Happy birthday! I'll have to come over and get your old man to let us have a party" Adrien rubs his head" it will be pretty hard as my father is strict and sees parties as a waste of time," Nino smiled" don't worry I can convince any one" he walks off, Wolf went over to him and smiled" hey Model Boy happy birthday" he smiled" thank you, I am hoping Nino doesn't get too upset when my father denies the request" Wolf nods" he'll have to understand not all adults are fun, any way I got you something" he smiled" you didn't have to" she nods" wanted to," she gave him the box, he grins and opened it, he pulled it out" wow! So beautiful and unique," Wolf smiled" I'm glad I was able to find something great like this on short notice, wanted to draw you something but I don't think nothing will beat your Christmas present" he smiled" I stare at it before I go to sleep and before I get out of bed, its just so amazing." Wolf giggles" you're going to make me blush!" She took the necklace and put it on him" its perfect" he hugs Wolf" thank you, this is the best gift I ever received" she smiled and hugs back, patting his back" glad you love it" Marinette was watching with the box that held the scarf, she wish she could have the courage like Wolf. Alya pats her back" come on Girl! Don't be shy!" she gulps" I... I can't do this maybe I can drop this off at his house.." Alya rolls her eyes" do whatever just make sure sign that its from you" she nods and went inside, putting it in her locker. Nino saw the necklace" wicked necklace," he smiled" thanks, Wolf bought me it, pretty unique" Nino smirks" do I sense a crush?" Adrien blushes and pushed him" shut up Man!" he admitted that he was getting a tiny crush on Wolf because she been so nice to him and made him feel important.

It was after school Marinette and Alya went to Adrien's home and she rung the doorbell, a woman answered from the intercom" hello? May I help you?" Marinette stuttered" I umm I have a present for Adrien, I'm a classmate of his," a slot appeared" drop it in the slot" she said" oh.. this one? Is he not home? Can I come back?" the woman said very rude" put it in the slot or leave, I don't have time for a fan" Marinette did so and looked down" I... I'm a stuttering mess," Alya pats her back" it's alright Mari..." they left. A few minutes later Nino was talking to Gabriel about having a party but he denied it and insulted him about parties being a waste of time and told him to leave then went back in the mansion, Adrien places his hand on his shoulder" hey.. its alright, I told you it wouldn't be easy to convince my dad" Nino growls" come on! You're a child! You need to have a day of fun especially on your birthday!!" He stomps off to the park, Adrien sighs and shakes his head and went inside. Nino was blowing bubbles with anger Hawkmoth sent an akuma fly to Nino and went into his bubble wand' adults don't know about fun, they are the killjoy, I will give you powers but in return get Cat Noir's, Ladybug's, and Lady Dragon's miraculous, your name will be The Bubbler, you will be able to make the adults float away and let kids have their fun' Nino now The Bubbler agreed. Marinette was in her room pacing trying to think if she signed her name when she heard a crash and her mom's scream, she hurried downstairs and saw her mom and dad flying off in a bubble" Mom! Dad!" she hurried inside and ran out and saw all the adults in bubbles flying away, kids crying out for their parents. She ran into an ally and transformed, hurried out and went to two little kids crying" its alright I'll get your parents back" she heard music and saw it was coming from Adrien's house, she swinging over after making sure the kids were with teenagers. Wolf had already transformed and saw Adrien there enjoying probably his first party ever since his mother was went missing. She saw the akumatized villain and knew it was Nino as he was talking like him with those slang words, she grunts" damn it, I thought so" Ladybug landed in beside her" Bubbler huh, sending adults away," Lady Dragon nods" yeah sadly I don't want to ruin Adrien's party but we must stop him to bring the adults back" Ladybug nods, she saw Adrien and Chloe dancing together, her jealousy got the best of her" Lucky Charm!" a record player appeared" a record?" she hums as she looks around the player, the volume, and the ledge blinked red and black dots and she nods, she stood up and threw the record to the ledge and it bounced off it and onto the player, the music turned up and everyone started dancing being a bit more happier than they were when they were slow dancing just minutes ago. Bubbler glares" Dude! Who hijacked my mix?!" Ladybug stood up" yours truly" her earrings beeped indicating she had a few minutes before she transforms back" I better bugout, can you handle this till then Lady Dragon?" Lady Dragon nods" you can count on me!" Like she had a choice she used her lucky charm too early and that didn't even help defeat the villian. Ladybug nods and jumped over the wall and into an ally" Tikki Spots Off" Tikki came out and whines" Marinette!" Marinette sighs" I know I know but it was an emergency!" the little Kwami crossed her arms" if by emergency you mean jealousy. You know what happens when you use Lucky Charm, you have only-" Marinette finishes her sentence" minutes before transforming back I know, but Bubbler won't be going anywhere so we have time to get you food and help Lady Dragon" she put Tikki in her bag and closed it going into the party, she went to the snack table and grabbed some cookies for Tikki when Alya came over" there you are Girl! Glad you could make it!" Marinette smiled" yeah" Alya grabs her wrist and pulls her to the house" I have something for you!" Marinette hums nervously and points to the left" I have something to do first," Alya smirks" its about Adrien~" Marinette smiled and nods" okay!" Tikki pokes her head out a bit and whispers" Marinette, the Bubbler!" she looked down" In a second" she whispered and follows her best friend. Alya leads her to a room and they saw Marinette's gift for Adrien" you can now sign it!" Marinette grins and hurried over to it and signed a sticky note and placed it on the package.