Nightly Stroll

It was late Friday night, Wolf told her grandfather that she was going on a walk, he allowed it as he trust she would be safe and since she had Longg with her, Longg was in her bat backpack, Wolf hums along to her music, she had her headphones on, one ear covers and the other uncovered so she was still aware of her surroundings.

It was a good night, warm and clear sky, Wolf was glad she decided to come with her grandfather, it was actually really boring at Queens and also she had no real friends mostly the people who wanted to be her friends just wanted to be popular saying they were friends with the famous Wolf Rain daughter of Ling Fu and Yuang Fu the famous designers of the Fus.

Wolf ended up at the bridge Pont Des Arts where love locks were always placed on the edge of the bridge, the mayor had the locks taken down due to them being too heavy on the railing making it collapse on some places, some Parisians civilians were angry and discouraged about it since people been doing that since it was built in the 1800s under Napoleon.

Wolf can understand why they are being taken down as with so many locks together in the same area it would be around twenty elephants and with all that weight it's very dangerous, it was for Parisians and tourists safety, any more weight, the bridge would of collapse. She leans on the railing and stares at the Eiffel Tower, it was beautiful with the lights hitting it. Wolf smiled but then heard a male voice" well, well, well look what the cat found~" Wolf looks to her left and saw the Paris's hero Cat Noir, she smirks" hey Cat, what you doing here?" He was sitting on the railing like a cat, belt tail swaying beside him" just patrolling nothing happening so I decided to cruise around town then I saw a lonely but pretty lady alone on the bridge of love" he smirks Wolf chuckles" just wanted some fresh air and relax after stressful days with school and all the Akuma attacks" he nods" definitely need that, Hawkmoth is not giving up on trying to get Ladybug's and I's Miraculous along with our new partner Lady Dragon. You heard of her?" Wolf chuckles" yes I did hear of her, she sounds pretty amazing, a friend of mine runs a blog and has been complaining about not being able to see her use her powers," Cat Noir hums, stares at the tower" it's very beautiful at night and day" Wolf hums in agreement, she looks at the hero" have time to take a stroll in the park?" Cat Noir was surprised and smirks" oh a girl asking me out on a night walk in the park, this black cat does get good luck" Wolf rolls her eyes and walks off" move your tail purr-vert cat" Cat smirks and follows, hands behind his head, tail swaying behind him. Wolf looked at Cat" so how is it to be a hero for the whole town?" Cat hums" it has its ups and downs really, I'm surprised I even have time do school work and get enough sleep and not sleep in school. I'm sure its the same with the girls" Wolf nods" sounds difficult but you and Ladybug have been able to do hero work and be a normal civilian to" she hasn't been Lady Dragon for long to feel that pain and stress but it will be soon with how Hawkmoth is becoming desperate to get their miraculous, he will akumatize people any chance he can get. Wolf looks around and looks up" wow look Cat!" Cat looked at the teen then looked at the sky" wow... I never seen so many stars in so long... Last time I did was when I was a child with my mother before she disappeared.." his ears lower a bit, Wolf looks at Cat Noir and takes his hand" I'm sorry, I sometimes wish my parents cared about me... I moved here to start over and help my grandfather" he frowns" have they even held you" Wolf shakes her head" never, not even after I was born... my grandfather was there and he scolded them both for only worrying about their business and not holding me for the first time. My dad was on his phone and then when my mom was less sore she started talking on her phone also..." It didn't upset her as much as it did in the past. Cat crosses his arms" wow...that's really harsh," Wolf nods" it did hurt, two butlers and ten maids raised me, I was homeschooled until I entered middle school, never really saw my parents they stayed late at the company making sure everything was perfect, I heard them once wanting to beat Gabriel Agreste's fashion line and be number one in the fashion world" Cat was surprised at that, he looked at their hands, blushing lightly but smiled as he liked this feeling, he never even held Ladybug's hand he tried but she always pulled away. He was pretty confused on his feelings on Ladybug, she always shot down his puns, flirts and charms but Lady Dragon enjoyed them even said them back and now this girl warmed his heart also, it was kind of scary as he never really loved someone that wasn't his parents. The two just talked and enjoyed each other's company, Cat Noir looked at his ring and saw two paws left" I have five minutes before I transform back, I'll walk you home," Wolf smiled" sounds great, never even told you my name yet; Wolf Rain" she smiled. Cat Noir smiled" a strong animal name for a strong woman like yourself" Wolf blushes lightly and smiled" thank you for the compliment. Sooo who are you when you are not a hero?" Cat smirks" oh wanna know what's behind this mask? Sorry my Petite Chaton~ but sadly I must keep that a secret and keep this handsome face behind this mask" he winks, kissing her hand. Wolf pouts" rats so close" she was teasing. They got to the front door of the shop, she had a spare key, she unlocks the door and then turns to Cat" thank you for the purr-fect night even if it was just a simple walk in the night" Cat kneels and kiss her hand again" my pleasure M'Lady I enjoyed your company to, hope we do this again some time," he winks, stood up, giving her a two finger salute and uses his baton to catapult him on the roof and runs off. Wolf smiled and walks inside" well never thought I would fall in love with the hero Cat Noir and Adrien Agreste, I forgot, is it against the rules if we figure out their identities?" Longg hums" no since you figured it out and they didn't tell you, why you figured out his identity?" Wolf nods" I think, not sure though," she locked the door and went the bed.