tik tok trends

this chapter is basically colby and aylas take on cute couple tik toks haha feel free to comment more couple tik tok challenges and ill make another chapter like this!

sitting on my boyfriend while he's playing video games

i quickly set my phone up on the nightstand, making sure the camera had perfect view of where colby was sitting on his gaming chair. i pressed record, walking over to colby. he had his headset on and was holding his controller, playing a game but i was unsure of which one it is.

i stood off to the side of him, quickly throwing my one leg over him. he grabbed my other leg, helping it over the other side of his lap since the game chair was fairly small. he rewrapped his arms around my back, letting my head rest in his shoulder.

"you okay, baby?" he asked me, looking at me.

"mhm." i smiled, letting the tik tok end. i waited a few minutes before going to get my phone off of the nightstand, watching it in awh of how i finally managed to get in a good relationship with someone i love.

sighing really loud in front of my boyf

i held my phone in my hand, having the camera face colby. i was doing the 'sighing really loud in front of my boyfriend to see what he does.'

i sighed as loud as i could with still making it sound real. he looked up from his phone to me, grabbing my leg with his hand. my legs were on top of his.

"you okay?" he asked. i just nodded. "are you hungry?" he asked, making me laugh. right after that, the tik tok ran out of time.

"i'm not hungry, babe." i laughed.

"well are you okay then?" he asked, rubbing his hand on my leg.

"yeah, it was just for a tik tok." i smiled, making him playfully roll his eyes.

walking in my boyfriends room, naked

i had seen a tik tok going around where girls would get completely naked and then go up to their boyfriends to see their reactions. i had been watching them all day and decided to do it to colby.

he was in our living room and i was in the bedroom, quickly taking my clothes off. i started recording, walking down the stairs and into the living room. he was sitting in a his gaming chair, playing some sort of video game.

"babe?" i said, walking into his view. he looked up to me, having to do a double take.

"oooo, say less, babe." he said, dropping his controller and doing grabby hands towards me. i laughed, going closer to him. he pulled me closer to him and the tik tok ended. "what're you doing?" he asked with a laugh, placing a kiss on my hip.

"it was just for a tik tok." i laughed.

"you and those damn tik toks." he laughed, standing up to kiss me.

"it doesn't just have to be for tik tok...."

walking in my boyfriends room, naked (alternative ending)

i had seen a tik tok going around where girls would get completely naked and then go up to their boyfriends to see their reactions. i had been watching them all day and decided to do it to colby.

i had already taken my clothes off so i began the short journey out to the living room, where colby was. i knew he was calling sam to talk about a new video.

"babe?" i said, walking into his view.

"oh my god, babe!" he yelled, turning towards me, literally ripping his hoodie off and throwing it at me. i laughed, not realizing that sam was on facetime on the tv.

"forgetting someone?" i heard his voice through the tv.

"oh shit! i'm so sorry." i laughed, running out of view of the tv. that would only happen to me.

buying my boyfriend lunch

i had seen a tik tok of a girl paying for hers and her boyfriends lunch and i decided to treat colby and do the same. i would order us postmates and stuff a lot but if we were actually going out to eat, he'd typically pay.

we had just finished our food and i had very slyly slid the card to our waitress while colby posted a picture of me to his snapchat story. i had the 'dont be suspicious' audio behind it.

"hey, can we get the bill?"colby asked the waitress.

"oh, she already paid for it." she said, motioning it to me before walking away.

"you paid?" colby asked me, making me nod. "why? that's my job." he said with a little laugh.

"i wanted to treat you." i smiled.

"you're too cute. we could get frozen yogurt tonight to make it even." he suggested, making me nod with a smile. "thank you, babe." he said, getting up and grabbing my hand.

throwing it back in front of my boyfriend

"babe, come watch this tik tok dance i learned." i told colby, motioning him to the kitchen where i had my phone set up. i pressed play on the timer, beginning the dance.

i looked into the phone to see his reaction after i threw it back. his eyes were wide and his mouth was ajar as he stared at me, making me laugh.

"that was hot." he laughed when i was done.

"you think so?" i asked, doing it again, both of us laughing.

throwing it back in front of my boyfriend (alternative ending)

"babe, come watch this tik tok dance i learned." i told colby, motioning him to the kitchen where i had my phone set up. i pressed play on the timer, beginning the dance.

"oh hellll no." colby laughed as i started throwing it back, pulling me into him which made me stop today. "all mine." he whispered into my ear, then kissing my cheek. the tik tok had ended so my adorable, protective boyfriend and i made our way over to the couch to watch other people's tik toks.

kissing my guy best friend

i decided to do the tik tok trend of kissing your guy best friend. i have a crush on my guy best friend, colby. i've known him for years now but if he rejects me, at least i can say it's for a tik tok and not just be embarrassed. i was picking colby up from a meeting to go to our apartment so i had my phone recording on the dash.

"what it do, baby?" he asked, sitting in the passenger seat. we always flirted with each other and almost everyone thought we were dating... we do live together.

"hey." i smiled, looking into his eyes. i decided to just go for it. i leaned in, our lips meeting. he deepened the kiss and it lasted for a few more seconds before he pulled away. he ran a hand through his hair.

"why did we not do that before?" he asked with a smirk, leaning back in again. who knew my relationship would start because of a little tik tok trend....