abandoned waterpark

i woke up in colbys room, alone. he had mentioned something about going to an abandoned water park today in anaheim.

"good morning" i said grinning at colby when he walked into my room.

"morning, baby." he said smiling at me. and then sitting on the edge of his bed. he was shirtless and obviously very attractive with his morning voice.

"how'd you sleep?" he asked me while taking a bite of his donut.

"i actually slept really good, thank you." i said with a soft grin. he's so cute.

"i'm glad it was good" he said, sitting up further. "we're leaving at 11 so we can drive down to Anaheim to go the abandoned water park." he said, as i played with a string on his comforter.

"okay. i guess i should go get ready then." i said, kissing his cheek.

colby ended up going to get a shower while i got dressed and put on some light makeup.

i had thrown on a white crop top and a pair of light wash calvin klein jeans and a pair of docs.

at 11:30, we were all ready to go so we piled into my car. colby was driving and i was in the passenger seat. jake, corey and sam were all in the middle seat and kat, tara and devyn all sat on the floor in the back.

-

we finally got to Anaheim but we are waiting till it's dark to go to the water park.

we went to chop shop for dinner so now we're going to go to the store to get snacks for tonight.

i got a notification that corey tagged me in a snapchat story. i opened it and watch his story and saw a picture of me on colby's shoulder, picking up a bag of chips off the top shelf. i then read the caption he put on it "they're so extra, he could've just grabbed them for her" i giggled at it and shut my phone off.

 i then read the caption he put on it "they're so extra, he could've just grabbed them for her" i giggled at it and shut my phone off

picture on corey's story ^

i ask corey to send me the photo as we continue walking around the grocery store.

at the water park

it's currently 8pm and we just got to the abandoned water park. it's already dark out so we are looking around for a way to get it, i'm vlogging as well as colby. we finally found an entrance so we all went to get our boards from the cars.

colby got my board out of the trunk and handed it to me, picking up his own.

we sprinted through the parking lot and into the park. colby, sam, and i were all determined to ride our boards down at least one slide.

colby grabbed my hand when we got over to the slides, practically dragging me to a big red slide that's half covered and half opened. i shined my phone light into the mucky green water at the bottom of the slide, frowning.