attention

"let's go get coffee." i suggested. i'd been sitting in colby and i's bed for the past two hours, watching the office.

"we can go when i'm done editing." colby laughed.

"i'm bored." i huffed out.

colby looked at me, amused.

"you're such a baby." he laughed.

"how much longer." i whined slightly.

"i have two more hours of footage to edit and a thumbnail. it'll be a while, baby." he told me.

colby was editing this sunday's sam and colby video we had filmed the previous weekend.

"why don't you go see if any of the girls want to hang out." he suggested.

"tara and jake are on a date, sam and kat are at the mall and devyn and xepher aren't here." i told him.

"why don't you edit your video." he suggested.

"my video is done. it's ready to post." i told him.

"pay attention to meeeee." i said after about five minutes.

"but i have to editttttt. you know i'd love to spend every waking hour focusing on you but i can't." he laughed.

"i'll break up with you if you don't shut your laptop off right now." i said. it was an empty threat but i didn't know what else to do at this point.

"looks like i'm single then." he joked.

i pouted and he moved his laptop to the ground and i knew i had won.

"come here." he said, motioning me towards him. "do you still wanna get coffee?" he asked.

"please." i smiled up to him. colby doesn't exactly like coffee but he still takes me to get it.

he nodded as i got up, quickly putting my shoes on. he ran a hand through his hair a few times since neither of us have really been out of bed today.

he grabbed my hand as we walked down the stairs, grabbing his keys off the hook on our way out.

"i feel bad that i took you away from your editing now." i laughed lightly once we were in the car.

"it's okay babe. i needed a break anyways." he squeezed my thigh in reassurance and shot me a smile.