your sister moves in with you

"adelaide, your boyfriend is actually dating
me behind your back." jake joked.

"hey! you weren't supposed to tell her!" colby said with a laugh.

"it's okay cause i'm with tara anyways." i laughed. the boys had this on going joke that tara and i are secretly dating because of how close of friends we are.

"i knew it!" jake said.

"sorry, jake, i just love her." tara laughed, kissing my cheek.

"anyways, i'm going to pick elena up from the airport if any of you losers want to come." i told my friends.

"i would but i have to edit." sam announced.

"i'm gonna take a nap in sams bed but wake me up when she's here!" kat said, running upstairs.

"corey and i are going on a date so i can't go." devyn told me.

"ooo cool. have fun." i told her. tara, colby and jake all agreed to coming with me.

"colby why didn't you just fucking drive you know i hate finding spots at the airport." i laughed, joking with him since we go over this every time we come to the airport.

"chill out." he laughed back. "switch me seats." he suggested so i turned my hazards on and switched in the middle of the slight airport traffic.

"elena!" i yelled, hugging her.

"addi! i missed you." she smiled, hugging me back. "hey guys." she smiled, hugging tara then colby then jake.

elena is 17, i'm 19 and we have an older brother who is 21. elena decided to she wanted to move to LA so i invited her to live in eltons old room since he moved out. so she's our new roomate.

"so first stop is that we need gas and then we can go for brunch somewhere." i suggested. "do
you two have any plans that i'm unaware of?" i asked tara and jake.

"good one adelaide." jake laughed. "the only people we talk to live with us." he joked. elena was slammed in the back with tara and jake.

"so how was your flight, el?" i asked her.

"5 hours too long. i was sitting next to this reaaalllly hot boy though. i got his number." she told me.

"you've been in LA for 5 minutes and you're already getting it." tara laughed.

"colby, stop for gas." i said, motioning to the gas station off to the side. "here's my card." i said, handing him my debit card.

"it's okay, i got it." he told me, getting out of the car.

"no, no, no. it's my car. i'll pay." i said, arguing with him. he shut the car door so he didn't have to listen to me so i had to get out and walk around to give him my card... and by that time, he had already paid.

"thanks i guess." i laughed when he got back into the car.

"wow you're so welcome baby." he joked.

"so that's the house." i smiled when i finish giving elena a tour. "colby and corey will help you take your bags up." i said, looking over to the two boys.

"oh yes of course. anything queen adelaide says." colby joked, getting off of the couch to help.

"oh hey elena." sam smiled when he saw her in the hall.

"hey sam! it's been a while." she said, hugging him.

"it has. good thing you don't have the room next to colby and adelaide. they're up all hours of the night... and she's a screamer-" he started but i cut him off.

"alright, that's enough! sam, my sister does not need to know what colby and i do in our free time." i laughed.

"this is going to be an eventful year." el laughed