matching nails

"will you come to my nail tech with me?" i asked colby, flopping down on his bed.

"do you really want me to?" he asked with a laugh.

"please." i pouted.

"fine. i'll just finish editing later tonight." he said, shutting his laptop and getting out of bed.

"yay! you're the best." i smiled, kissing him quickly before he went to his closet to get a shirt to wear. "babe, can i borrow a hoodie? i didn't bring one?" i asked him.

"yeah." he said, throwing me one of the no name hoodies he had in his closet. i quickly pulled it on over my crop top, grabbing my purse so we could leave

we walked down the stairs, colby grabbing his keys... i guess he's driving then.

-

"do you know what would make me so happy?" i asked colby with a grin.

"what?" he said, letting out a laugh.

"if you get your nails painted to match mine." i smiled. colby has painted his nails before and he clearly didn't have fragile masculinity.

"nope. i only do black nails." he told me, taking a sip of my drink. he had gone to the smoothie bar next door and got me a smoothie while i got my nails started.

"please?" i said, pouting a little bit. "i'll pay." i told him. my nails were a deep red anyways so it wasn't like it didn't match his aesthetic.

"fine." he huffed out, making me smile at my success.

"can you do red gel nails for him?" i asked my nail tech.

"of course!" she smiled.

-

"they look so good, babe." i smiled to colby, admiring our matching nails. mine were acrylics and his were just gel but they were the same color.

"mhm." he groaned. "i do actually like them." he said, kissing me.

"will those be together or seperate?" my nail tech asked me.

"together." i told her while getting my card out.

"okay... that'll be $80 for both." she told me. i went to hand her my card, noticing colby had given her his card instead.

"no! i said i was paying." i complained.

"it's okay, babe." he laughed.

"you always pay." i pouted.

"just let me take care of you." he laughed, pulling me into a hug from behind, grabbing his card from her.

"well thank you." i said with a small laugh.

"of course." he said, kissing my cheek.

"look at how cute we are." i said, holding our hands together so you could see both of our nails.

"we are pretty damn cute." he said.