(21) just another Saturday

It was like any normal Saturday I woke up , got dressed and had breakfast , and got Jackson ready to go to Steve's. Except is wasn't going to be normal I had to look at Steve and Alison like I didn't know they had a secret. I'd just have to power threw it and I know I could with Stewart right by my side. "Stewart" I said "hey are you ready" he then exited my bedroom in his work attire which was odd since he had Saturday's usually off. I spoke saying "hey what's with the-" he cut me off saying "long story but some jackass at work spilt coffee and now nothing going to print tomorrow, I'm sorry sweetie". He kissed my cheek before adding "I'll see you tonight" I nodded before pecking his lips before saying "yeah see you tonight". After Stewart left Jackson and I made our way to Steve's apartment , as we made our way over there I felt like I had to rehearse everything I was going to say to Steve and Alison so I wouldn't explode with questions. When I parked the car I sat there silently trying to relax my nerves before hearing Jackson say "can we go and get this over with". I silently nodded before exiting the car.

When we got upstairs I knocked on the front door before Jackson spoke saying "mommy are you okay you look like your be sick". Before I could answer the front door opened to reveal Steve on the other side "hi" he said , before I could respond I noticed the apartment was quiet and that there wasn't the usually sounds of that awfully annoying classical music that Alison played. Speaking of Alison it seemed that she wasn't home before I could ask Steve said "are in a rush to get back to Stewart" I shook my head before he pulled me aside in the kitchen. He turned around twice to check that there weren't any pesky little ears listening before saying "okay I promised I wouldn't tell but I gotta tell someone I'm going crazy , and I think you should know first" I nodded before he added. "Alison's pregnant" I really wanted to shake Steve and tell him I knew that already but I didn't want to get Matt involved in this , so I faked a surprised expression before saying "wow" wow seemed like the only positive word I could think of. He nodded saying "yeah and could you do me a favor and not tell Jackson" I shrugged saying "why" he responded saying "Alison kinda wants to keep it between us you know". I thought it was better to be polite then ask a bunch of questions except the one I was most curious about. "How far along is she" Steve shrugged saying "I don't know she kinda wants to keep it to herself" I then added "have you been to any appointments". He shook his head as I added "do you have any sonogram pictures" he shook his head again saying "no why". My big fat mouth then asked the question that was probably none of my business. "Did you even see the test" I out my hand over my mouth before he said "and once again Y/n you can't be happy for me" I sighed saying "I'm happy it's just why so secretive and not telling Jackson what is he supposed to come over one day and there'll be a baby here and what do you expect him to just ignore it. That'll be his sibling and weather she likes it or not that's just too damn bad". Steve rolled his eyes saying "whatever Y/n , we've moved on and you moving on with Stewart okay and Jackson dosen't care he was bored out of his mind at the baby shower". I huffed saying "whatever Steve and don't get me started on the baby shower , you running out like that it was so rude and you know what forget , I'm out of here". He responded saying "oh yeah you wouldn't want to keep Stewart little waiting" I rolled my eyes saying "that's not funny it wasn't funny in highschool and it's especially not funny now". Before he could respond I walked out of the room before I walked into the living room to kiss Jackson's forehead before saying "bye sweet pea" he nodded before I walked out the door.

After leaving Steve's again frustrated I decided to make my way to Robin's since I knew that I couldn't go home , all I'd do was sit there an stew about Steve and I's conversation. I pulled into the parking lot of the Buckley's house before exiting the car , as I walked up the front steps and began knocking on the door. All I could think of was that awful nickname that Steve had for Stewart that stupid nickname Tommy made up in eleventh grade. My thoughts were interrupted by the front door opening to see Robin standing there in her pajamas saying "what did dingus do now" I responded saying "how good at you are keeping secrets"

After telling Robin everything her face fell in shock before she feel into a laughing fit , "Robin" I said before she came down from her cloud of laughter saying. "Wait I'm sorry back this whole thing up that can't be right , I mean three months ago was February and hold on let me get some paper and we can do the math" before Robin got of the couch I spoke saying "no okay remember your genius advice okay were just gonna let them do whatever". She sighed before I added "and I'm giving that ring back"she quickly shook her head saying "no no no you can't give-. I cut her off saying "Robin it's been decided okay , I need to move on" she nodded saying "fine can I confess something now" I nodded before she added "I kinda maybe called someone" I shrugged saying "what when-". I was cut off by the sound of the front door knocking causing Robin to stand up saying "she's here" I followed he to the doorway before Robin opened it and who of course was on the other side. Polly before Robin or I could greet her she spoke saying "your not giving back that ring"....