(14) Home again

Steve's P.o.v
When I walked thru the front door of the appartment Alison was still as upset as when on the way home I tried explaining that she didn't need to worry about Y/n and I , but of course she wasn't listening. As I tossed my shoes off Alison placed her bag onto the back of a chair in the dinning room before I could make way to the couch she stood in front of me hand on hips saying. "How stupid , how stupid do you think I am" I sighed saying "honey I-" she huffed before interrupted me saying "don't honey me , and don't you dare patronize me Steven do I need to remind you who your girlfriend is , cause it's me just incase you forgot". I sighed again saying "can we talk about this tomorrow I've had a long night" she nodded saying "fine , but you aren't going over there tomorrow" I huffed saying "yes I am he is my son who has just had major surgery-" once again Alison cut me off saying. "An appendix removal isn't that big of a deal , I had once last spring" I shook my head saying "that's different Alison he's five your a grown woman who is going to have to deal with the fact I'm going over to see him tomorrow and that's final". She nodded before saying "well I should come with you to make sure Y/n and you can keep your hands off each others". I rolled my eyes saying "what" she responded with "I mean the heart eyes you were giving each other in the waiting room , the flirting". I sighed saying "Alison she was a mess I was just trying to calm her down with small talk Y/n's a very anxious person" she nodded saying "tell me" I responded saying "tell you what" Alison then added "I want you to tell me that you have no felling for her and then I want you to tell the full story because after tonight I know your leaving out details , I know that there's more there so please spare me the nonsense and tell me everything". I sighed saying "it's a long story" she again nodded saying "I've got time" I huffed knowing I wanted this stupid argument to end before she added "and when your done I'll move on from this Y/n nonsense" I nodded before saying "alright fine but can we sit on the couch" she rolled her eyes again before we both took a seat on the couch as I added "okay here is the story of what really went on between Y/n and I from start to finish"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's p.o.v

It was the following morning when Jackson was released from the hospital , and all I could think about was Steve and I's argument and how he was supposed to be showing up at some point today which probably meant that Alison would be here. When Jackson and I walked into my apartment I noticed that he started to look for something like he was the other night causing me to say "Jackson whatever it is that your looking for I'll help you look for it later but for now you need to go lay down on the couch". He sighed saying "but I have to look for it now" I shook my head saying "why don't you tell me what it is that your looking for and I'll try to find it while you rest in the couch". He sighed again before saying "and you won't be mad" I nodded as he added "I'm looking for the paper from the trash" I sighed saying "it's on the counter silly". Jackson shook his head saying "no , I uh showed it to daddy and now I don't know where it is". My jaw dropped as I said "daddy's seen it" he nodded before asking "am I in trouble" I shook my head saying "no of course not , just um go sit on the couch and I'll be right back". Jackson nodded before I walked back to my bedroom , I didn't really know what I was going to do , is that maybe why Steve was in such a terrible mood yesterday , was he angry , did he even read it , I didn't know what to do but I knew someone who might.

After putting the phone down I walked back into the livingroom to see that Jackson was perfectly fine , as I began to finally relax and take a seat on the couch there was a sound of knocking on my front door. I immediately knew it couldn't be Robin since I had just gotten off the phone with her but when I opened the front door to see Steve standing there with a duffle bag under his arm and I noticed he looked a bit tired. I quietly gestured for him to come in , he sighed before putting his bag onto the ground saying "hi". My curiosity got to me about what was in the bag , I responded by asking Steve "what's in the bag" he frowned saying "I um sleep in my car last night , Alison and I kinda had our first fight". I nodded as he added "can I take a shower and then we sit down and talk" I nodded saying "yeah , you know where it is end of the hall". He nodded before walking back down the hallway.