chapter twenty-nine.

The trial is tomorrow morning, and the girls are scared to death. "Momma, can we stay by grandma's house instead?" Jasmine asked. "No baby, grandma's gonna be there too...you have to go honey." I held her hand, and Jailee hugged my leg. "Momma, what if the mean man gets away?" Jailee asked. "He won't honey, I promise." I kissed her cheek, and she nodded.

Jawan walked into their room with Jeremiah holding his hand. Jeremiah wobbled over to me, and Jawan sat on the floor next to us. "Boo, what's up?" He asked, kissing me. "The girls are scared about the trial." I whispered in his ear. He sighed, and looked at them. "Girls come here." the girls sat in his lap, and he looked at them. "Now, y'all know mommy and I will protect you two from anything. After tomorrow, everything will be perfectly fine. You two, mommy, Jeremiah and I will be fine okay?" he kissed their cheeks, and they nodded.

"Alright girls now it's getting late, go to bed. Love you" They walked over to me, and hugged me, while kissing my cheek. "Night momma" they walked out, going to their room. "Night night siturs." Jeremiah said, cuddling me. "Aw..." I hugged him close to my chest, and he looked up at me. "Boo, did Jeremiah eat?" I asked. "Yeah, he ate a lot." Jawan said, walking to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

I got up, and laid in bed, and Jeremiah was speaking to me. "Momma." he whispered. "Yes baby?" "I want baba..." he said, in his soft, baby voice. "Okay honey, come on." I picked him up, and walked into the kitchen. I got his bottle, and baby formula and made some so he can drink it. "There boo boo," he started drinking it, and I saw his high chair covered in spaghetti sauce. "Daddy gave you pasta and didn't clean it up?" I said, and he nodded. "Pasta..." he said, and I smiled. I kissed his cheek, and he kept drinking his bottle. 

I cleaned up the mess, and Jawan called me from upstairs. "Boo! Baby! come to bed." He yelled. "Coming boo! Jeremiah needs to finish eating!" I yelled back. He came downstairs, and saw Jeremiah drinking his bottle. "Come ove to bed boo, we need to get sleep for the case tomorrow..." he said, holding my waist. 

"I know boo, Jeremiah is taking a while to drink his bottle..." I looked at Jeremiah, and he was looking at me, holding his bottle. I took it out of his mouth, and he coughed. I burped him, and he slowly fell asleep. Jawan and I walked into his room, and put him in his crib. 

Jawan and I walked into bed, and laid next to eachother, holding our bodies as close as possible. He pulled the covers over our bodies, and kissed me. "I love you, so much." he whispered. "I love you more..." I said back, kissing his cheek. "Goodnight boo." he cooed, "Goodnight boo boo" I responded, already falling asleep. 

***

We walked into the courthouse, and Jawan and I's parents were there, and the girls were sitting next to us, holding our hands. Momma Nae took Jeremiah and put him in her lap to fall asleep. I kissed his cheek, and she took him. Jailee whispered to me. "Momma, I'm scared." she said, hugging me. "Don't be baby, mommy and daddy aren't gonna let anyone hurt you." I kissed her forehead, and she nodded. Jasmine was hugging Jawan, scared too, and he was talking to her, and kissing her forehead. 

The judge hit the wooden mallett against the table, and the room silenced. He said the name of the case, and evetually they brought out Jacob. He looked exactly the same way he did the last case when he kidnapped me. He looked worn out, and ashamed. He sat down, and Jailee held my arm, scared out of her mind, and I kissed her forehead.

"Momma, he's scary..." she whispered. "Sh, I know boo, I've got you" I rubbed her back, and she nodded. They called Jasmine and Jailee to talk about the kidnapping, and they both walked up, holding hands. I looked at Jawan. 

"Baby, they can't do that...they're only 4, they're too scared." I whispered. "I know boo, but we have to let them do it.." he held my hand and kissed it. "Just breath boo." the girls sat, and when they talked about it, Jailee and Jasmine looked at us. They were crying, and I just couldn't see my little babies like this. I had the urge to run over and just hug them.

"I think that's enough girls..." Jacob's lawyer said. I gestured the girls over to us, and they walked back, hugging us. "Sh, alright baby, it's okay, it's over." she sat in my lap, with her head in my neck. "It was scary momma..." she said. "I know baby, it's almost over..." I whispered. 

They questioned Jacob, and then the jury was discussing the verdict. The courtroom filled with murmurs, until the jury walked out. 

"We find the plantiff Jacob Latimore, guilty." they said. Jacob's eyes grew wide, and he cried. "Thank you juror..." the judge said. "We find Jacob Latimore guilty as charged. Case closed." the judge slammed the mallot down on the table, and everyone started leaving. Momma Nae and my parents came over to us. Jeremiah reached out for me, and I picked him up. "When is the sentencing?" Momma Nae asked. "Next week, we don't have to go." Jawan said. 

We all walked out to the car, and drove home. Jasmine and Jailee fell straight to sleep in the car, while Jeremiah was awake. I took him out of his carseat, and fixed his dress shirt. "Baby, you look so cute" I kissed his cheek, and he giggled. I took off his clothes, and picked him up, leaving him in his diaper. Jawan put the girls to bed, and stayed in our room.

I walked into our room, and Jeremiah screamed. "Dadda!" he yelled, and giggled afterwards. "Hey, what's up J..." I gave him to Jawan, and he held him. I changed, and Jawan looked at me up and down. "Boo, you're teasing me." he whispered, while Jeremiah was playing with Jawan's shirt. 

"Hmmm?" I turned around in boyshorts and a bra. "You're teasing, stahpppp." he whined. "What is ittt?" I whined back, and pouted. "Put on clothes, you're teasing." he said, biting his lip. "Oh, sorry..." I felt my cheeks get warm, and I felt a slap on my butt. "Ow! Jackass!" I screamed. Jawan slapped it again. "Sh, Jeremiah's in here..." I looked back, and Jeremiah was under the covers, softly sleeping. "Aw, so boo boo was tired..." I whispered. "I'll take him to bed..." Jawan said, softly. He picked him up, and walked into his room. 

I put on a t shirt, and laid in bed. Jawan walked back in, and smirked. "You going to sleep too huh?" he asked. I looked at him, and smiled. "No, I just needed to lie down...come in bed with me boo" I whispered, and he laid next to me. He held me, realizing I still had no pants on. He bit his bottom lip in temptation, and I cuddled him closer. 

He rubbed down my body softly, soothing me, causing me to drift off. He left his hand on the arch of my back, and kissed me. "Have a good nap boo" he whispered, and I felt my eyes shut, and I slowly fell asleep with him holding me close, and his soft lips against mine. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry for not posting this story. It's ending pretty soon, butttttt if you fan me, you'll get exclusive stuff and never before read (I know that sound weird xD) drafts and chapters that were never published from both Eternal Love, and this book, A New Chapter. And it's only going to be available to the people who've fanned me. No one butttt. So yeah .____. Tell me what y'all thought! :*

~Sammi x3 <3