chapter twenty-two.

Tonight's the last night of tour, and we were excited to just go back home, but sad the tour's ending.I was about to go backstage to end the show, and I stopped myself. "Wait, I just want to thank all of the beautiful fans who've come to this tour, and I love you all so much. MUAH!" I blew them a kiss, and ran backstage.

Jawan hugged me, and kissed me. "You did great baby!" he kissed me again. "I'm so proud of you" he whispered to me, making me smile. "Thank you boo" I said kissing his cheek. "Now go on stage boo. Good luck pookie" I kissed him, and he went out on stage.

I held Jeremiah's hand, who was holding Jawan's hand too before he went on stage, and he pulled my hand. "Mama" he reached his arms out for me to pick him up. I picked him up, and I kissed his cheek, and he laid his head on my shoulder. Jeremiah, the girls and I walked into Jawan's dressing room, and I put Jeremiah on the couch.

The girls sat down, and I changed. I finished changing, and the kids and I went to go watch Jawan. Jeremiah needed have his diaper changed, so I let my manager watch the girls for a minute. I changed his diaper, and picked him up. He giggled, and I hugged him tight. I kissed his cheek, and walked back over to watch Jawan.

-----

We're finally back home, and the school year is about to start. The girls are going into kindergarten, and I'm really excited for them to be going to school.

We're at the store today, getting their school supplies. Jeremiah was in the shopping cart, and the girls were beside me looking at stuff. "Momma! Can I get the Dora pencils?" Jasmine said, pointing to the box of pencils. "Okay babygirl" I picked it up, and Jailee saw a Power Puff Girls backpack.

"Mommy! Can I have this!" she picked it up, and showed me it. "Yes boo boo" She put it in the cart, and we kept shopping. We got home, and the girls had all of their school stuff ready. "Babies, come pick out your clothes for tomorrow" they went in their closet, and picked out clothes.

Jailee pulled out her sparkly black skirt, her pink shirt with a black bow on it, and her flats. I smiled at her outift. "Good job Jailee." I high fived her, and looked at Jasmine's outfit.

She had her jeans, a t shirt that said Stuntin' Like My Daddy and her Jordans. I smiled and high fived her. "Good job babygirl." she smiled.

I gave them baths, and I heard Jawan walk through the door. "Baby!" I sighed, knowing that after he yelled, Jeremiah would wake up. I heard Jeremiah cry, and I gave the girls their towels. Jawan walked upstairs, and I got Jeremiah.

"Boo boo, shhh...momma's right here" I rubbed his back, and I saw Jawan walk into Jeremiah's nursery. "Oh, I'm sorry boo, did I wake him up?" he said sadly.

"Yeah, it's okay boo." I kissed his cheek, and then softly kissed his lips. "Baby, can you go get the girls ready for bed?" I whispered, trying to get Jeremiah back to sleep.

"Sure pookie." he kiissed Jeremiah's cheek, and went in the girl's room. Jeremiah opened his eyes, and I kissed his cheek.

"Hey baby, you okay?"

"Mama..." he rubbed his eyes.

"I'm here boo, I'm right here" I kissed his cheek, and rubbed his forehead. "Are you hungry boo boo?" He nodded, and I went downstairs. I put him in the high chair and he cried. "Boo, wait for the food, why are you crying?" I held his little cheek. He reached his arms out for me and I held him.

I got the baby food, and sat him in my lap, feeding him the food. I saw Jawan come downstairs with the girls in their pajamas. "Dinner's on the stove Jawan." I said, as he got himself and the girls the food.