chapter twelve.

Jawan and I were sleeping and I woke up with a sharp pain in my back. "Owwwww." I sat up and Jawan woke up worried. "What's wrong boo?" He said rubbing his eyes. I sighed heavy. "I think I'm having contractions..." I said holding my stomach. "You want me to take you to the hospital?"

He looked at me. I shook my head. "No, when they get closer I'll tell you, and then you can take me." I said wincing in pain. "Owwww." Jawan looked at me scared. "Baby, let's go to the hospital..." he said rubbing my stomach. “No, I wanna wait until my water breaks, and then we'll go..." I laid back down as the pain went away. "Tell me if you need anything okay boo?" I nodded and laid my head on his chest. 

I woke up this morning and sat up. I was breathing heavy and rubbing my stomach. I went downstairs trying not to wake up Jawan and made myself breakfast. I heard Jawan come down the stairs and yawn. “Good morning boo.” He said kissing me. “Good morning baby.” Jawan got some breakfast and sat next to me.

We ate, and I was sitting on the couch and Jawan was in the shower. I felt my water break and I went upstairs. “JAWAN! BOO!” he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and soap still on his skin. “What’s wrong?” I was breathing heavy and looking at him worried. “MY WATER BROKE!” He panicked. “Okay, I’m gonna get dressed and get the bags, you go change your pants okay boo?” I nodded nervously and went in our drawer and grabbed a big t shirt and some sweats.

By the time I was dressed, Jawan was already dressed and had my bags. “Let’s go boo.” He helped me downstairs and we got in the car. I sat in the passenger seat and I felt the contractions coming closer and closer together. “We’re almost there boo...” he rubbed my stomach and kissed my cheek.

We got in the hospital and I was holding my back and he ran up the desk. “Ma’am my wife is in labor.” She went on the intercom and doctors came rushing. They put me in a wheelchair and Jawan kissed me before they took me to the room.

 They put me in a hospital gown, and I laid in the hospital bed. They gave me epidural for my back, and afterwards, I saw Jawan walk in, with the girls. "Hey boo boo..." he said. I smiled. "Hi boo, hi babies." I said smiling. "Hi momma" Jasmine said. "Hi mommy" Jailee said smiling. 

I felt pain and put my head back. "Ughhh" I said. Jawan held my hand. He kissed my forehead and I sighed. "Baby, it hurts..." I said. "I know boo boo, how close  are your contractions baby?" he said kissing my hand. "Like 2 minutes..." I said as Jawan started sitting in the hospital bed. "Boo boo, just try and handle it, if you need me, just tell me, I'll do anything you want." he said looking in my eyes, kissing my forehead. 

"Momma, daddy, I need to go potty" Jailee said. "Okay boo, lemme take you to the bathroom" Jawan kissed me, and took Jailee to the bathroom. "Mommy, can I sit on the bed." She said. "Of course baby, come here." I said. I picked her up, and she sat down laying next to me on my chest.

"I love you mommy." she said. "I love you too sweetie" I said smiling. Jawan came back in, and saw Jasmine on my chest. "Awww." he said. "I wanna lay down with mommy!" Jailee said. She said and I smiled. "What about me? I can't lay down next to mommy?" Jawan said. "No!" the girls said. I laughed and Jawan pouted. Jailee laid on the other side of me, and laid on my chest. 

"Boo boo, you can lay with me tonight okay?" I said giggling. "Fine." I smiled and puckered up my lips. He kissed me and I got a contraction. I kinda moaned and screamed at the same time, and Jawan looked at me smirking. He kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear. "Not in front of the girls baby..." He said in a seductive tone. I looked at him and shook my head. "I had a contraction you dumby." I said. "Oh..." he rubbed the back of his neck, blushing. 

I screamed, and Jawan looked at me. "What is it pookie?" He said. "IT'S TIME. I CAN FEEL. IT'S TIME." I said. Jawan picked up the girls, and called the nurses and doctors. "I'm gonna call our parents okay boo?" He said and I was breathing fast. 

He kissed my forehead. A couple minutes later doctors rushed in, and Jawan came in. "I'm here baby" he kissed me and I smiled. The doctors told me to push. 

"Okay Samantha, I'm gonna count to ten, now push until I stop alright?" my doctor said. I nodded. I pushed and closed my eyes tight. I screamed and Jawan kissed my hand. I stopped pushing and I was crying. "One more push, okay Samantha!" I nodded and Jawan kissed my hand again. I pushed and screamed loud. I was pushing, and I heard the baby cry. 

I opened my eyes and I saw Jeremiah, there in the doctor's hands. I smiled and Jawan cut the umbilical cord. I smiled and they washed Jeremiah. Jawan kissed me, and I kissed back. They gave Jeremiah to me wrapped up in a blanket. I smiled, noticing he had Jawan's big brown eyes. I held his little hand with my finger, and he held it. "Hi Jeremiah, hi boo boo" I cried and kissed his forehead. I gave him to Jawan, and he smiled. "Hey, hey little man..." I saw Jawan tear up, and kiss his forehead. 

We held him, and they sent the girls in with our parents. "Hi mommy, hi daddy" they said. "Hey babies...look, see, this is Jeremiah." Jasmine and Jailee looked at him in amazement. "Momma, that's the same person that was in your belly?" I nodded, and she gasped. "That's so cool!" she yelled. "Sh...babygirl, Jeremiah might sta-" I heard Jeremiah crying and I sighed. "Sh...boo, stop crying sweetheart..." I whispered to him. I sang softly to him. 

He stopped crying, and I kissed his cheek. The nurse came in. "Ma'am, do you need bottles now?" I nodded. "Yes, thank you." I smiled as she passed me the bottles. "No problem." She left, and I saw Jeremiah who was laying against my chest. "Jeremiah are you hungry baby?" I said looking at him. I looked at him, and his big brown eyes looked at me. 

The next morning...

I woke up with Jeremiah in the hospital crib, Jailee and Jasmine in a chair, and Jawan trying to squeeze in the bed, laying next to me. "Boo, wake up..." I said to Jawan "Boo boo, wake up." I said to him, and kissed his neck softly and he moaned in his sleep. "Jawan...wake up." his eyes opened. "Hey baby..." he said waking up biting his lip. He kissed me, and I kissed back, as he rubbed my thigh. I slid my tongue in his mouth, and I felt our tongues wrestle. I closed my eyes and he was exploring my body with his hands. "Ughh" I moaned in his mouth. 

He got on top of me, and kissed my neck. I bit my lip trying not to moan and wake up any of the kids. He licked my neck and I felt my eyes roll back. "Yes..." I whispered. He sucked on it, and I held onto the sides of the bed, to hold in my moans. He pulled away, and looked in my eyes. "That woke me up for sure." I said. Jawan smiled. "Mhm...when we get home, and we can get alone...we're gonna be at it all night I guarantee." he whispered to me in a rough seductive voice. "We sure will..." I said biting my lip. 

I heard Jeremiah cry, and I sighed. "Boo, can you get him please?" Jawan went over and picked him up, giving him to me. "Hey Jeremiah, you hungry pookie?" I said. "You want me to change your diaper boo?" I said. I smelled his little diaper, and he was fine. "Okay you're hungry baby..." I said. 

"Jay boo, get me the purple blanket please?" I said. He gave me it, and I put it over me while I breast fed him. He stopped crying, and I kissed his forehead. "Boo boo, you're so precious..." I said.  I saw his eyes look up at me, and his little hand wrapped around my finger. I smiled and he did too. "Boo, look, he just smiled" I whispered. Jawan smiled and kissed his forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAYYYY! Jeremiah Christopher Harris is bornnnn! Tell me what you thought, suggestions, all that! Pleaseeee give me specific feedback if I have anything I need to work on! 

~Sammi xoxo ;*