chapter one.

Today, we're going to an Atlanta Hawks game and we got court side seats. The girls were into basketball just like Jawan and I were. Jawan and I were dressing the girls, and Jasmine was wearing an Atlanta Hawks baby snapback, a jersey, her little skinny jeans, and her baby Jordan 3 retro blues. Jailee had on the same thing, but instead her hair was up.

We got to the stadium, and the girls wanted popcorn so we let them share large popcorn. We sat down and Jasmine was in my lap and Jailee was in Jawan's. "Mommy, I want juice.." Jasmine said to me. "Okay, mommy's gonna get you some." I looked at Jawan and told him to go get the girls a small fruit punch.

He came back and Jasmine drank it in my lap. The game started and the girls were screaming and clapping loud when they scored a point. "Mommy I'm done." Jasmine gave me her cup. "Okay sweetie." It was half time and the girls were hungry. We got up and went to go get them food.

"Babygirl what do you want?" I asked Jasmine. "I want chicken nuggets mommy" she said laid her head on my shoulder. "Okay, do you want fries too boo?" She nodded and I rubbed her little back because she looked tired. "Okay sweetheart...are you tired Jazzy?" she nodded yawning and I kissed her forehead.

"We'll go home soon okay baby?" she nodded and I got her the food. Jailee and Jawan shared fries and water. "Jazzy, are you sleepy boo?" he said rubbing her forehead. "Mhm..." he looked at me and pouted his lip. "Okay boo boo, when we get home you can go straight to bed okay?' She nodded and he kissed her forehead.

We sat back down and Jasmine ate some of her food. The game was over and we beat Orlando Magic 98-85. I Jasmine fell asleep when I carried her to the car and Jailee was hyper as ever. Jawan carried Jasmine inside and I was holding Jailee's hand as we walked in.

Jawan put Jasmine in bed and we kissed her forehead. Jailee was really hyper and was bouncing off the walls. I gave her a bath and when I was carrying her out of the bathroom wrapped in the towel, I saw Jasmine awake. "Mommy..." I smiled. "Hey sweetie" I kissed her cheek and I dried Jailee and started to put her in her pajamas.

"Boo!" I said. I heard Jawan walk to the door. "Yes baby?" "Can you get Jasmine please, she woke up..." I saw him pick her up and lay her head on his shoulder. I put Jailee in her clothes and picked her up. "Boo boo, you're so cuteeee" I picked her up and kissed her cheek a million times. I heard her little giggle and I held her.

I went downstairs and Jawan was downstairs getting something for Jasmine. She was sitting in her chair waiting for the milk. When Jailee saw Jawan put the juice in Jasmine's bottle she whined for it. I saw her reach her arms out for it and when it went to Jasmine she cried.

"Hold on boo boo, you'll get some..." I said kissing her cheek and she stopped crying. Jawan passed her the bottle and she held it. She closed her eyes and drank out of the sippy cup. Jasmine finished it and Jawan picked her up and washed it out.

"Time for bed Jazzy, give mommy a kiss." She kissed my cheek and kissed hers. "I love you Jazzy" "I love you too mommy." She said with her little baby voice. "Okay, let's go to bed." Jawan carried her upstairs and put her to bed.

He came back downstairs and Jailee was done with her juice. "Okay sweetie, time to go to bed. Give daddy a kiss." I carried her towards Jawan and she kissed his cheek. "I love you Jailee" "I love you too daddy" I picked her up and carried her to bed. I kissed her forehead. "Love you Jailee." "I love you too mommy."

I tucked her in and closed the door. I went downstairs and Jawan was on the couch watching TV. I smiled.

The house phone rang and I walked over to pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Samantha Harris?"

"This is she."

"Well, we have just wanted to inform you, that Jacob Latimore has been released on parole."

I dropped the phone and Jawan ran up to me. "What's wrong baby?"

I pointed to the phone and he picked up. "Hello? Yes, okay, thank you so much, alright you too." he hung up and looked at me. "What's wrong boo?"

"THEY LET JACOB OUT OF PRISON!"

"So..."

"JACOB. JACOB LATIMORE. THE ONE THAT TRIED TO KIDNAP ME." He sighed. "Boo, we're fine. We live in a new house and he won't find us. Take a breather..."

He sat me down and tried to get me to relax. "You're safe as long as you're with me okay?" I nodded and he kissed my cheek.

"I love you."

"Love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did y'all like it?!?! Tell me what you thought! ;*