chapter seventeen.

We got back to the hotel room, and Jawan was mad. He had on his glasses, that were covering those beautiful eyes I always loved to look in. I was holding Jeremiah, and Jawan went straight into the other part of the hotel room, and slammed the door. "Jazzy, Jailee, I'll be right back okay?" they nodded, as I put Jeremiah in bed. I went in the room, and Jawan had his glasses off, and was sitting on the couch on his phone. 

"Jawan, can we talk please?" I said softly, closing the door behind me. "Why should we. You know I hate to see you on other guys." he said. "Jawan, you shouldn't be talking. You always have your dancers all up on you, you think I don't get jealous? Of course I do. But I let it go because I know you would never leave me. I have faith in our relationship. We have 3 beautiful kids together, we've been married for 6 years, and we've known each other almost our who lives. I know you truly love me. So I let all of my insecurities go. Like in my wedding vows, when I told you no one compares to you, I really meant it." I said leaving the room, before Jawan called my name. 

"Boo wait..." he said, holding my hand. "I'm sorry I overreacted..." he said looking down. "You're right, it's just I hate to see you with other guys, it makes me think you'd leave me..." I looked at him worried. "I would never leave you, why would you think that?" I said holding his hand. "I think you're too good for me, you're way out of my league. I know I shouldn't be feeling like this because we've been married for so long, but I always had insecurities..." I pouted my lip and kissed him. "You don't have to worry baby, I would never, ever leave you." I kissed him once more, and he held my waist tight. 

"I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." he said rubbing my cheek softly. "One more kiss?" he said smirking. I smiled and kissed him one last time, I bit his bottom lip and he rubbed my waist and squeezed it tight. He pinched my butt, and kissed harder. "Jawan..." I said in the kiss. "Not now..." I said. "Baby, we can drop the kids at Caitlyn's hotel room..." he said slowly moving away from my lips, still holding my waist. 

"Boo, I don't know..." I said. "Please...I need to be reassured you'll never leave me..." he said pouting his lip, and making his big eyes, even bigger. "Fine baby, only because I love you..." I pecked his lips, and Jawan called Caitlyn. 

We took the kids to her hotel room, and let's just say, he should definitely know I'll never leave him. (;

I woke up with my head on Jawan's chest, and his arm around me. I fluttered my eyes, and looked around the room. Our clothes were everywhere. I kissed his cheek, and he opened his eyes. "Good morning baby..." I whispered, making him smile. "Good morning boo" he looked down at me, and kissed me. 

"Are you better now baby?" I said in a seductive voice kissing his neck. "Definitely, but I bet you can't walk today..." he said biting his lip. "I don't think I will. I can't feel my legs..." I said giggling. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "You don't have to do anything today then. Just stay in bed baby..." he rubbed his hand down my curves and kissed me. 

"I love you..." he said in the kiss. "I love you too" I said against his soft lips. "Boo, can we have the kids stay in Caitlyn's room, and just have us in here today, and cuddle..." I said holding him closer to me. "But Jeremiah might need us..." he said rubbing my arm. "Then we'll get him, but for now, can we just stay here..." I said cuddling into his neck. "Of course baby..." he said kissing my forehead. 

We ordered room service, fed each other breakfast, and cuddled all day. Not one call from Caitlyn. It was perfect. Jawan and I kissed and cuddled all day.

-----

We were in France, and we were performing tonight. I was about to go on stage, and I kissed Jawan before I went on stage, and whispered in his ear. "I have a surprise for you in a little while..." I kissed his neck softly, and walked out on stage. 

In the middle of the concert, I changed, and they brought out a chair. Jawan was in his dressing room, getting ready for the show, and my manager brought him out on stage. A red spotlight shined on me, and I was lace stockings, red heels, my hair curled, and a black and red lingerie on. 

I was standing at the mic stand and started singing. 

"I just wanna show you how much, I appreciate you. Wanna show you how much, I'm dedicated to you..." I said taking the red bedazzled mic off of the stand. I slowly walked over to the chair, and finally reached it. 

I stood in front of Jawan, who was tied to the chair, looking at my body. "Tonight I'm gonna dance for you" I said walking to him, about to sit in his lap. "Tonight I'm gonna put my body on your body, I like it when you watch me. Tonight it's going down" I sang, wrapping my arm around his neck. "I'll be rocking on my babe, rocking rocking on my babe, swirling on my babe, swirling swirling on my babe..." I swirled my hips on him whipping my hair and I saw him bite his lip. I moved the mic from  my mouth, and kissed his neck. 

"I can't help but to think about you day and night..." I said unbuttoning his shirt and kissed his chest. "I wanna make my body rock, sit back and watch..." I got up from him, and teased him. 

I went behind him, and whispered against his neck. "Baby, you liking this?" I said rubbing down his chest. He nodded nervously, and I smirked.

The song ended, and I sat myself in his lap, and was leaning in to kiss him, and the stage lights went off. I kissed him, and closed my eyes. He kissed back, and I untied his hands. He rubbed my waist down to my thigh and I moaned softly in his ear. "Jawan..." I said. He took me out of the chair, and I got up. He pinched my butt, and held my hand, I walked off, holding his hand.

I got backstage, and was walking into the dressing room. He followed me in, and closed the door behind him. "Boo, you were great tonight..." he said biting his lip. I heard the door lock, and him walk closer to me. "Thank you, I thought since we were in Paris, I thought I should make it a little sexy" I said walking towards him.

He held my waist and kissed me. "I gotta change boo..." I said pulling away from his lips. "Fine..." he sighed, and walked out. I changed into my ripped jeans, my Jordans, and my It's On! sweatshirt. I walked out and Jawan was about to go on stage. 

"Have fun out there okay boo?" I said kissing his cheek. "I will baby." he held my waist and kissed me. I pulled away and pecked his lips. "Muah! I love you" I said smiling. "I love you too" he smirked. He ran out on stage, and I went to go get the kids from Caitlyn. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me what y'all thoughtttt! ^_^ Sorry it took me so long to write! I met Jawan this weekendddd! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! I had so much fun a Scream Tour! I love y'all so much! ;*